this isn't a game anymore.

We spent the next fifteen minutes talking about the mating and I have to say that It was very interesting, but I would never want to be mated to a wolf, as we set and waited for the game to be over little did we know that danger was just around the corner.

"What time is it I asked?" I say to Princess who's looks at her watch.

"we only have an hour left into the game is over do you want to head back now, it takes us like thirty minutes to get back to the main building .

Princess and Alexia start to stand and so do I but I stopped when I caught a crape in my leg,

I stood there till the cramp was done and caught up with the girls as they were half way across the dock

I left my bag, I yell to princess but I knew she didn't hear me on how far the distance was between us, running back to get it I tripped over a crack in the wood landing hard on my stomach, it hurt like a itch.

Sucking in the pain, I get on all fours pushing my body up, when I heard the sound like wood creaking.

I knew that sound all so well, I begin to panic she I stay or move slowly and leave? It I move what if the wood breaks the smartest thing for me to do is scoot across the wood.

The feeling of splinters pocking at my thighs, and the wood creaking underneath me, my heart was racing more than 100 miles per hour.

I don't know when Princess or Alexia turned around but I'm so glade that they did.

" Misty what are you doing?" Alexia asked.

"I'm humping the wood, what does it look like I'm doing?" I say being sarcastic.

"stop playing around Misty and lets go." Princess says getting annoyed

"Do it look like I'm playing around to the both of you?" I say, I just want to go home forget about this day.

Alexia was the one to come for me as soon as she stepped on the wood, it wood broke, Princess pulled her back before she fell through.

"That was close Alexia says holding her chest she looked scared to death, from that moment I knew that I wouldn't be saved if Alexia couldn't reach me no one could.

"Princess "

Summer answers to the name I gave her

"Promise me if I don't make it out of here alive give my brother a message."

She let out a sad laugh, "Misty you're going to make it stop worrying just crawl slowly and well pull you over,"

I keep crawling if I make it out of here, I going to have a double cheese burger with 2 large fries.

I tell myself as I keep pushing myself.

"Misty keep going you got it."

I was only a few inches away when I heard the sound of something breaking; in front of my eyes I see one or two of the planks boards fall into the water.

I watch the pieces land into the water making a load splash, just then a big log floting my way cought my attention.

I was doing the math in my head if I would jump just right maybe just maybe I would land safe on it well it wouldn't hurt to try.

"Princess"

"if I jump do you think I'll be able to land on that log?" I point below me she flow to where I was pointing I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Misty" Alexia was the one to speak.

"That's not a log," she whispers the last part it was kind of hard for me to understand but I did her voice was laced with fear.

"That's a crocodile" she whispered.

"Oh glory" I say feeling fear risen in me I'm good as dead.

"Please someone help me" I begin to shouted as tears started to stream down my face like waterfalls. "I'll go get help, just hand on" Princess yelled to me I saw her run into the woods.

"Alexia" I I had finny reached my bag, throwing it across the dock to her.

"I risked my life for that bag one of use are going to survive today" she catches it in her hands and looks at me.

"Doesn't worry Misty Summer will come back for help?"

"I sure hope so." I say looking back down into the water and I really wish I haven't, not just one but five five freaking Crocs!!!! I yell to myself.

I'm shacking in fear, can they small me?"

"Misty are you okay, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to go on my birthday!!!! I was full sobbing now this is a whole nothing game were playing."