Am I going to die?

We arrived to school, thirty minutes later I went to my locker.

"What up's brown eyes," I knew that voice from anywhere, closing the locker I come face to face with Micah. I shack my head laughing at the silly name he gave me. for the past week i have come to love hanging out with him, he makes me forget all about my troubles, but I don't forget about josh, I wish I can go one day without thinking about him.

"Brown eyes, what's the matter" Micah asked, should I tell him everything? Could I trust him? I just need advice, so I took my chance,

"Micah I need to know that I can trust you?"

"It depends if its life and death then I can't keep it, I will have to tell, other than that I can keep your secret.

"I let out a sigh in release."

I stood in the hallway telling him everything my secrets, the letter, what happened at the party and the dream when I was finished i waited for him to say something anything.

After a moment he finally spoke.

"I would tell you to leave it along you would be fine, but you should tell Josh."

I shack my head in disagreement, "I can't tell him,"

"Misty this isn't just about you well it is but others are getting thrown into this with you. If you don't tell him then a lot worse can happen," I knew what he was saying "if I tell then he will hate me they all will hate me if I tell them I killed one of their kind."

"Sweetie we kill our kind all the time I'm sure he wasn't import take that chance and tell him everything you told me," he says walking down the hall right before the bell rung for the next class.

Huh, I sigh as I head to class why couldn't Micah have been my mate he's just so understanding about everything.

School seems to go slower today I was in study hall with Alexia and Princess.

Princess was looking around the library as if she was paranoid.

"Princess is you okay?" she turned to me and smiled.

"Sure why wouldn't I be," was her reply

I look over to Alexia who was staring back at me.

Holding her head to the side, she normally dose that when she's thinking.

"Hey have anyone of you seen Gabriella?" I asked looking around the room for her.

"She said she needs to go for a run; she says her wolf hasn't been feeling good lately."

I shack my head in understanding which I never will.

"Hay I need to ask you guy something, I need to know what to do, but you can't tell anyone."

They both shook their head, I told them everything but not quite I left out most parts, and their answer was the same as Micah's.

"Okay I will tell him when I get home." Wait did I just call that my home.

I really have to get out of here.

                                                                                     Princess

                                                                                     Princess

Josh Pov

I look at the picture that I hid away under my bed at the little girl that became my best friend, Katy and i never went anywhere without the other, her mother and farther were the best fighters that our pack ever took in, Katy and I were playing in the woods one day she had a bright green cast from when she broke her arm. We were playing by the river Katy loved the sound, All I know was I turned my back on her for five second, before I heard her screaming my name, I couldn't reach her the current had pulled her under the water she couldn't swim, from the cast on her arm the pack kept looking and searching including me. However after a week of looking the search was called off, we were heading back, when I caught something in the water.

I picked it up, holding the necklace I had made for Katy. It was one of a kind just for her, putting the necklace in my pocket; I caught up with the pack this ran through my mind every time I look at her picture thinking what I could have done to save her.

the house was quit with my mother and father out; I knew it was against the rules to be left alone. But right now I didn't care; i just want to be alone and rest. I just closed my eyes for a moment, when i heard a loud howl that's wasn't ours, the front door was broken down, before I knew it I had shift into my smoky gray wolf that had white around my left eye my door burst open a red wolf came in with 3 others behind him my heart was beating fast but I couldn't show any fear.

The red wolf lung for me first and I was ready, I fought the red wolf for a good while as the other 3 wolfs came to help I was hit in the side throwing against the wall, the impacted hurt but I shook it off. I lung at the red one but was stopped by the brown one, somewhere in between the fight I let out a cry. I was now on my back under the red wolf, I fought as best as I could I didn't I waited for them to end me, but it never came, I soon saw a white wolf coming I knew who it was the light brown wolf came in next followed by the rest of the pack, I couldn't move. I laid there and watch them all fight.

I shift from my wolf; back to my human form, I felt a blanket being put over me, two of the pack members helped me up. I knew my leg was broken, but I endured the pain I was taking away from the fight to the pack doctor.