what am I

After that night, I haven't seen or heard from Josh I would go to school come home do my homework and house work and then go to bed.

Meanwhile I had moved back into the room with Ell and April still was our little roomie. I wanted my own room, but at the time Terrance told me it wasn't safe.

I cooked and cleaned everyday even though Bethany told me that it wasn't necessary, but I still followed my orders that were given by Josh. weeks went by and I still haven't heard from Josh or seen him. I was walking around the pack house most of the members were gone out and I was just wondering around I stopped by a room with a yellow door. My curiosity got the best of me I know I shouldn't just be going into rooms, but a little pick won't hurt would it. I slowly turned the knob and to my surprise it opened.

The door creaked a little I turned round to see if anyone noticed, they didn't I went inside turning on the light, the room was bright yellow with flowers on the wall look as if they were painted

The room was big but not bigger than josh's, room it had a bed on each side of the room that looked like no one hasn't slept in the bed in years, there was a white teddy on one of the beds and a rose on the other. I slowly walked to the rose and picked it up, I don't know what made me hold the rose to my heart but I did. A picture caught my eye walking over to the dresser there was a picture of a little girl

She had light brown hair with those same beautiful eyes. I just stared at the picture for a moment.

"What are you doing in here? I jumped holding my heart turning around to meet Terrance standing at the door.

"um..i-i-" I tried to think of a reason but came up with nothing,

"If someone should catch you in here you could get punish, he told me.

"What is this room" I asked him, he closed his eyes for a moment before answer,

This room was some little sister the before April; she's no longer with us."

I felt something pull at my heart "where did she go?" I asked I knew the answer but I just didn't want it to be true.

"It's not my place to tell you, come lets go before some sees us," I still had the rose in my hand, I ran back to the bed placing it the way I saw it, I seen a picture of a pink flower, on the wall I went to touch it and the weirdest thing happened the rose that was on the bed moved, I jumped back,

"This is some freaky," "Terrance did you see that" I asked him

"See what Misty "I looked at him, "that rose just moved, I said to him

"That rose didn't move you're seeing things it was problem your breath that moved the petals".

"Whatever" I say leaving to walk out of the room, with Terrance following right behind me.

That night I couldn't stop thinking about what happened today, I know that I'm not crazy I know what I saw when I saw it.

I told Ella about it, she was more shocked that I went into the room that anyone isn't allowed in, then again Terrance said to be myself and that's what I'm doing.

"Ella that rose moved I tell you" she just smiled and shack her head at me.

"Why are you smiling I'm being for real. "I say to her, stomping around the room.

"Okay okay I believe you, but you have to show me what you did." She says, "HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU?" I yelled, she ran to the window and grabbed a flow pot pacing it on the table in front of us.