Party visit

If was Friday night but let me go back to 4 days ago that will be Tuesday morning

That night I sleep in the basement with Ella, the next morning i was woken by him.

Instead of me waking him up every morning he woke me. I didn't get to wake him up like I do every morning this time he woke me I felt myself being drag out of bed and falling on to a hard floor I was still kind of sleepily so I couldn't think what was going on not into I was focused to looked at him.

"What is your problem?" i ask looking at him Jet, Josh, whoever just stood there with his arms crossed over his chest. I looked over to the bed that Ell sleeps in and to my surprise she's gone.

"She's getting ready for school, where were you yesterday?" really like he doesn't know

"I was where you left me at yesterday." I tell him

"Well that's your fault why didn't you catch a ride, he told me I wanted to yell and scream at him.

"Well I would of if someone wouldn't have left me."

"Oh so you're blaming it all on me," he says "just for that you're not going to school today.

"You can't do that to me Jet," I yelled for the first time I haven't called him any name since I been here. He raised his eyebrow and I realized I haven't said the right name.

What the hell did you just call me he asked raising his voice in anger as he turn towards me.

"Well that's the name I gave you since you won't tell me yours," I tell him

He drops his hands beside him and walks to me, I'm shacking right now.
"You want to know my name," looking deep into my soul, "call me master" he smirks and walks away all I'm left seeing is his back.

The rest of the week was hectic, Thursday Damien cousin came for a visit so Ella and I had to clean the whole house and cook dinner, I was helping Ella in the kitchen when I heard the doorbell I set there for a moment my feet was are killing me I didn't understand why does he make things so much harder for me?

Ella gets to wear shorts and shirt,

I on the other hand have to wear a white long sleeve shirt with a tie long black dress pants and a throw over vest and instead of flats the monster made me wear boot hills one wrong turn and I could break my neck. I tried to protest, about letting me wear low flats but all he said to me.

"I'm the Alpha you do as I say." So guess what I had to obey.

The doorbell rang again and that's when I see him come down the steps to the kitchen, yes this pack house has steps that lead to the kitchen,

"Are you not going to answer that?" I got up from my seat, not bothering saying anything to him; I make my way to the door and open it, greeting our guest, with a fake smile.

"Let me take your bag." I tell her grabbing to take it from her hand,

"No I can carry my own bag" she tells me giving me a gentle smile "you look tired."

"She's fine." Jet said coming to stand beside me or should I say master.

"Oh same old Josh always like telling people what to do," she laughs

"let the girl rest I'm sure you worked her way harder then you have Glabella speaking of her, where is my best friend she ask smiling.

"In the kitchen" Jet says walking off I look back at the girl with long black hair, and pretty Dark skin.

"In the kitchen" Jet says walking off  I look back at the girl with long black hair, and pretty Dark skin

"hi my name is Anaiah." She holds out her hand I'm Damien Cousin she says smiling

"I'm Misty," I say

"So is Josh being hard on you?" she asked," I didn't say anything I didn't won't him to hear I never knew that Wolfs hearing could be so good into that day I was calling Jet all type of names let's just say I learned my lesson after that day.

I walk behind Anaiah in to the kitchen to see Glabella and Anaiah embraced each other into a hug.

They talked and caught up, now let's get back to today its Friday and we are putting out the chips and sandwiches every food you can name for a party, after the food was set out we went to get ready

Again I had to were my uniform as for Ella

She got to wear a white dress.

I never stop wishing that I can go home I say over and over to myself hoping if I click my boots 3 times that I will be in my bed dreaming.

I see someone out of the counter of my eye as I was putting my hair in a bun,

"You look lovely, I don't know why he treats you the way he do." I turned to see Terrance; I gave him a small smile. Ever since Monday when he found out Princess was his mate and she didn't want to be with him he hasn't been himself. I may not have known him long but I know that his hurting.

"What can I do for you Terrance?" I ask

"tee, tee" he used the name he gave me,

"Reece" I say back to him.

"Do you think she will be here tonight," he asked me.

"To be honest I'm not sure, if she will come or not I told her about the party, but I don't know," I say shrugging my shoulders,.

"Tee, tee, tell me what do I need to do," he asked me, I only been here couple of weeks well awake, I been here over a month, and I've already made friends and have people who trust me. I let out a sigh

"Prove to her that you've chanced and fight for her if you truly like her, she will come around soon." I tell him both of us walking to where the party is about to begin. People have already started gathering in the house.

"hey girl look at you, you look hot," I mean literally you look hot, I mean what do you have on."

Anaiah asked me, trying not to laugh she already knew.

"I like that dress, I told her,

"Thanks, Madison let me wear it for tonight."

"Anaiah what is this party for tonight, Alpha always says that Jet, I mean Josh always has party every Friday."

"Well tonight is different, his sisters and brothers are coming home? She tells me clapping her hands.

"I always thought he was the only child,"

"Nope, there's a lot more,"

"You see over the summer, The king and queen thought it would be best for their aunt to watch over them, while something got settled in the pack house," " what do you mean,?" I asked,

"If you don't know then it's not my place to tell you, but anyway its, Danny, Marissa, Manny, Madison, Julia, April, and Rosie"

When she was done my mouth hung open, "that's a lot of kids, all I have is one bother" I tell her.

"Come I want something to eat" Anaiah drags me to the food table.