let the game begin.

The sound of a female screamed made me stop; Terrance and Damien did the same I saw two girls froze in ice where one looked as if she was dragging the other.

A few feet ahead I experienced the same thing, "what on God's green earth happen here?" Terrance asks curiosity spiking as he approaches yet another girl.

That's four total I pushed his chest to stop him from touching her as my mother words played in my mind.

"The wrong touch will freeze you, the right touch will fr**...,

"sh**" I cursed under my breath what was the last part again?

"Ahhhhh," another scream pulled me out my thoughts.

"Listen if you're the wrong touch you freeze them but if you're the right touch you..you.. fre....Free them, you free them" I tell both of them grabbing their reaction.

"Man is you drunk? Listen to yourself" Terrance yelled," your mother did this an- "AHHH" he was cut off by the scream of the girl he accidently touched.

We all watched as she froze right before our eyes.

" oh oh shit just got real," Terrance yells

The girl's body was protected in something that looked like ice from the neck down it was like frozen water pooling around her body.

She moved well at least her eyes did as she muffled help Fear momentarily paralyzed us.

"I'm sorry" Terrance yelled to the girl.

"Josh what did your mom do? I thought this was a simple game of Freeze tag." Terrance shirked walking around in circles.

"Your mom did this, I thought I was going to get lade tonight I didn't by these condoms for nothing, "He continued positioning his hands in his pockets.

"ahhh ," I looked at Damien.

"She moved her eyes he pointed to another girl not far from the one Terrance touched she was muffing something I couldn't quite understand.

"I didn't sign up for this, Damien wined, "How are we support to find our mates?" he asked, "I can't even smell the girls."

Now that he mentioned it I can't smell them either I sniffed the air.

"I thought for a second before a smile spread across my face well played mother I say to quietly myself I turn to Terrance and Damien "she masked their scents so it will be harder to find our mates."

I send a mind link to my pack telling them and to pass the message on to others who don't know the concept of the game my mother concocted.

Damien walked over to the girl that was frozen and touched her we waited nothing happen.

"sorry not my mate he says to the girl.

"Come on and stop messing around," I told them both, running deeper into the woods.

{Misty Pov.}

I came to a stop Moments later somehow Summer caught up with me the moment I caught my breath I turn around "what was that?" I asked her waiting on her to say something anything.

"I told you that there are looking for their mates which is us do you not understand? This is not a fairy tale this is real life events." She says catching her breath.

You know what I can't deal with this right now, I begin to walk deeper in to the woods we past a lot of girls that looked like there were in ice.

The words of the woman played in my mind the wrong touch will freeze you; the right touch will free you.

I was about to speak when I heard someone.

"spsssssss"

I looked around to see no one I continued to walk and there it was again that snake noise, I looked see eyes staring at me.

"Ahhh," I scream hurrying up and coving my mouth, I hope they didn't hear me.

I stare at the girl in the tree that's smart thinking I wonder why I didn't think of that.

Princess stopped as she looked in the same direction as me.

''Are they gone?" She asked me I node my head, she let out a sigh as she begins to climbed down

I give her a smile.

"My name is Misty I hold out my hand and this is Summer But I call her princess cause she looks like a prince don't you think?"

The girl nods her head " she really dose, I'm Alexia" she holds out her hand

"Do anyone know what's going on here?" she asked and I looked towards Princess waiting for her to explain.

I listen as Princess told her about the game as she was finishing up I added that if the wrong guy touches you it will freeze you and only the right touch will free you.

"So what do we do know?" Alexia asked" we can't wasn't for them to come after us,

I don't wasn't to be frozen" she cries

"would you please be quite" I whispered, " Before they hear you now listen we all have to stick together we have to go someplace where they won't ever find us."

"I know where a great hiding spot is you know into the game is over " Princess tells us.

I think for a moment I had a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach but I just thought I was only nevus.

"Okay"

"Okay?" "okay lets go she lead the way."

We walked for a good five minutes before we came to a wooden dock that led out to the ocean.

The first thought that came to mind was hell no it wasn't that I was afraid of high things.

I turned back around but I was blocked by Princess and Alexia.

"you know getting caught by the boys doesn't seem like a bad idea after all."

I say fighting my way through them, but it was useless as they pushed me across the wood that creaked every time you took a step my heart was on over drive the more I see the end of the ocean nearing .

Horrible things were running through my mind, what if I fall? I can't swim what if the bridge falls I'll be in the water with my over flooding mind we finally came to a stop.

"there I don't think they will be able to fine us, Princess says sounding like she did a great job at hiding us, more like the dumbest thing ever.

both Girls site down with their bags close beside them, I do the same, we stayed silent listen to the sound of the water underneath us.

"Were you forced to come here?"

Both girls look at me, "I mean play this so called game?"

"We only knew about the party that was held for one of the Alphas son, we didn't know it was a game to find our mates. Alexia finished.

Princess spoke next "this may sound crazy to you but 'I'm a werewolf just like them." She points in the direction from, okay my mind was now spending "so are you one to Alexia,? "she nodes her head "so you to know each other?"

"No we go to the same school so I see her around but we never really talked into this day, Some of us are from the same pack and others are from different packs" she tells me,

My head was still spinning from the little information I just received.

I rest my head on my knees " I thought my mother had something special planed for me Today's my birthday and I haven't even got a birthday gift," I say sadly smiling up at Alexia and Princess who's looking back at me with sadness in their expression.

"Well that's enough of that talk I say smiling big wiping the tear that escaped since your werewolf do you mind telling me how does the mating works?"