Prologue

-2 years ago

"Im sorry Mr Rogers. We did everything we could we just couldnt bring her back." Dr Presley said

"Thank you doctor." Joe Rogers said

Joe returned home where his sister Abigail was watching his two kids.  "Joe what happened? How is Sarah?" Abigail said

He wiped tears.

"Um Sarah was in a car accident. Some fucking idiot ran red light just as she was leaving work. They didnt even slow down they hit her car so hard it flipped. Sarah didn't make it the impact of the crash killed her instantly. And she lost the baby too. She was 4 months pregnant Abbi." Joe said as he broke into tears.

*sniffle sniffle*

Joe didn't realize that his kids were sitting on the stairs. He went to the stairs to see 9 year old Paisley and 13 year old Steve sitting on the stairs. They both had tears streaming down their faces.

He walked up to them and hugged them. They all three started to cry harder. Abbi helped her big brother make arrangements the next morning.

*Six Months Later*

"Thanks for dinner Joe. It was great to get out of the house." Winnie Barnes said

They were sitting in his truck outside her house. Bucky was looking out his window on the phone with Steve. "Well they are just sitting there in his truck. Just like the last few times they have gone out." He said into the phone.

'Ewww...Bucky look they are kissing." His little sister Becca said

"Omg..dude your dad is kissing my mom. That is gross there is tongue and everything. I have to go hurl man you are on your own." Bucky hung up and ran into his bathroom as he dry heaved.

And two years later Winnie and Joe were married.