Chapter 3

Wendy's POV

I woke up on the ground with a headache, "Where am I?" I muttered. I took a look at my surroundings, there were trees everywhere and a nearby lake. I started walking until I heard footsteps a man with silver hair who wore a vest, also had a mask on and a headband with a symbol in the middle appeared with another guy appeared with bowl cut hair and also had the same headband.

Kakashi's POV

Gai and I were walking through the forest until I felt a chakra signature approaching, we walked towards it and saw a little girl with blue hair, dark brown eyes and had a tattoo on her right shoulder. "OH, WHAT A YOUTHFUL LITTLE GIRL WE FOUND" Gai shouted. I hit him on the head "Will you be quiet?" The girl laughed as she looked at us. "Sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Wendy Marvell, where am I?" She said bowing repeatedly. "Hey, Hey, it's fine, you're in the fire nation near Konoha," I said. She seemed confused, "Is Magnolia nearby or a train I could take to get there?" She asked. Now it's my turn to get confused "What is Magnolia? What's a train?" Wendy's eyes widen in realization and says " I need to speak to your leader" Gai nods and says "This way little flower" as he walks off to Konoha leading the way.