Chapter 4

Third POV

As they walked they saw Konoha's gate, they also saw two sleeping guards. Kakashi shouted "KOTETSU IZUMO WAKE UP". Kotetsu started "Kakashi Gai, what a surprise to see you..." "Who is this lovely girl with you" Izumo finished Kotetsu's sentence. "This is Wendy she new in the village, can we talk to the Hokage?" Kakashi said with a smile. "Of course, you can come in Kotetsu and Izumo said at the same time they let them in while they walked towards the Hokage's office.

~Time-Skip~

Wendy's POV

When we arrived at the Hokage's office, we hear voices Kakashi knocked on the door and we hear an old rusty voice that said "Enter, we entered and saw an old man wearing a red and white robe with a matching hat, but he had the fire symbol on it. I feel a warm presence coming from him, but the other man beside him looked saggy and old with his bandages covering his right eye and right arm, he also wore a black and white robe he was giving of a sinister aura. "Ah, Kakashi Gai, you're back, who is this girl?" The Hokage asked. This is Wendy Marvell, she was in the forest near Konoha, she asked to speak with you, she also has a powerful aura surrounding her" Kakashi said. "Umm well, I think I was transported here from my Universe to here and maybe I could stay here," I said nervously looking down. "Of course you can stay, but one question, what do you mean  you're from a different Universe?" He asks. "Well Umm, I come from a place there are people with magic called mages and there are guilds, it is where mages register and become a member like me. I'm from a guild called Fairy Tail, I explained while pointing to my guild mark that was on my right shoulder to prove my point. "Interesting" mumbled the sinister man. "Who are you?" I asked him. "I'm Danzo Shimura, I am one of the elders in Konoha and how do we know you are telling the truth?" He asked/stated. "Well, I could show you a spell if you want me to" I said. "Very well, then will go to the training grounds to see the spell" says The Hokage. "Hai" We all said.