Chapter 7

Wendy's POV

When class was over, they told me to stay. "In two days there will be a test that you must past to graduate, so I got these scrolls and books so you can practice," Iruka said giving them to me. I nodded and told him goodbye as I was heading home. I opened the scrolls and the first thing I read was the shadow clone jutsu and the hand signs are tiger, boar, ox and dog. The next jutsu was transformation jutsu, it says you have to imagine what you want to transform into and the hand signs are dog, boar and ram I closed my eyes and imagined I was Carla and made the hand signs, felt a poof and opened my eyes, every thing around me got bigger. I looked in the mirror and saw that I became Carla and the last jutsu was substitution jutsu, apparently you replace yourself with an object or person, the hand signs are tiger, boar, ox and snake. I looked around the room to find an object with which I can replace myself. I chose a chair, did the jutsu and found myself on the other side of the room and the chair is in the place we're I was standing. I looked out the window and saw it was night, yawning I realized that I was tired. 'I better go to sleep, I don't want to be late tomorrow,' I thought drifting to sleep.