Chapter 9 pt2

Wendy's POV

I arrived at my house and saw an anbu waiting for me, "Lord Hokage sent me to tell him to go meet him," he said and then disappeared. I went to the Hokage tower and saw many ninjas surrounding the Hokage. "You summoned me Lord Hokage," I said. "Yes, Naruto stole the sacred scroll that you and the other ninja have to find and bring him immediately" He said. The ninjas dispersed and searched for Naruto. I sniff the air trying to find his scent. I found him in the forest and saw that he was covered with bruises and scratches. 'He must have been practicing jutsu on the scroll,' I thought with a smile. I appeared in front of him "Naruto, do you know how many problems you are in?" I said hitting him in the head. "Ow Wendy-Chan, why did you do that" Naruto groaned. "It's all over," Iruka said when he appeared out of nowhere. "You finally found me huh Iruka-sensei I only had enough time to learn a jutsu" Naruto said but he didn't stop there "Listen Iruka-sensei I'm going to show you this amazing jutsu and you'll let me graduate". What makes you think that?" Iruka asked. "Mizuki-sensei told me believe it," Naruto said he didn't know he had been tricked. Suddenly, kunais and shurikens were attacking us. "Hehehe it seems that you've found our little hiding place" we hear a voice behind us that says. We turned around to face Mizuki "Naruto, give me the scroll now!" He yelled. Huh what's going on here? Naruto said confused of what was happening. "Naruto don't let Mizuki take the scroll, it has forbidden jutsu that could destroy the village, Mizuki tricked you into stealing the scroll! Iruka said. "Oh, I will really tell you who really lies Mizuki started No Mizuki! Iruka said trying to stop him. They've been lying to you all your life. Naruto simulated the decree 12 years ago". "What decree?" Naruto asked impatiently. "The rule is that it prohibits someone from revealing that you are the demon Fox!" Mizuki said. "Actually, you are the nine-tailed fox that killed Iruka's parents and the village" Mizuki continues "Everyone has been lying to you since then, it didn't feel strange that everyone hated you?". I got angry, my blood boiled upon hearing this nonsense. I ran to him. "Sky Dragon Roar," "Stupid girl you really didn't think you could beat me," Mizuki scoffed. "Now Die Naruto!" Mizuki said while attacking him. "Naruto get down!" Iruka said while protecting him from attack. Why...? Naruto said confused. "Because we are the same after my parents died, people didn't pay attention to me anymore, they didn't have time, they forgot that I was there, I became the class clown, so they could notice me" Iruka said. "Don't make me laugh, Iruka always hated you because he was an orphan because you killed his parents!" Mizuki said "Iruka is lying, he would say anything just to get the scroll!". Naruto ran away "Naruto!" I yelled as I tried to catch up to him. 'I found him,' I thought when I reached him and said to him "Listen to me Naruto, even if Iruka-sensei and the other villagers hate you, I'll stay by your side". "You promise" Naruto whispered, "I promise" I said.

Third POV

"Naruto, everything Mizuki said was a lie!" 'Iruka' said "Give me the scroll quickly Mizuki is after the scroll". Suddenly, 'Naruto' hit 'Iruka'. "How... how did you know it was me and not Iruka?" Mizuki said. "Because I am Iruka, Iruka said. But unknown to them. The real Naruto and Wendy hid listening to them. "Why ... why are you protecting the demon that killed your parents?" Mizuki asked. "I don't care what you say you won't have that scroll in your hands!" Iruka replied. "As if you could stop me, don't you understand? Naruto is just like me" Mizuki said. "How?" Iruka said confused. "He wants the scroll by his own power and his own revenge this is how the beasts are!"! Mizuki said. "You're right..." Iruka started. 'So it's true that Iruka-sensei never believed in me,' Naruto thought crying. "That is how the beasts are, but that's not how Naruto is, he is Naruto Uzumaki of the Hidden Village in the Leaves!" Iruka finished. Mizuki was about to attack Iruka, but Naruto hit him and said "If you ever try to hurt my sensei, I will kill you!" "Big word for a punk I could completely destroy you in one move!" Mizuki threatened. "Do your best shot. I will only return them a thousand times!" Naruto said. "Let's try it, show me what you can do nine-tailed Fox!" Mizuki shouted. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" A thousand clones of Naruto appeared. "What happened? Come on? Weren't you going to destroy me?" The clones mocked. If you don't come, one clone said we will go for you, another said as they all start beating up Mizuki. "Sorry, I got carried away Iruka-sensei, are you alright?" Naruto asked. "Come here, Naruto close your eyes," Iruka said. "Iruka, how much longer?" Naruto asked impatiently. "Naruto, you can open your eyes now," Iruka said. Naruto opened his eyes "Congratulations... you pass!" Iruka said. Naruto hugged him. "That hurts" Iruka groaned. "Oh let me heal him," Wendy said. "You know the Medical Ninjutsu?" Iruka asked. "No, it's not Medical Ninjutsu" Wendy said. "There everything is healed." "Now to celebrate we will get ramen!!!"Iruka said as they walked away.