Chapter 9 pt1

Wendy's POV

I wake up extra early, did my usual routine and went to the academy and saw that kids were already there 'I guess people are really excited about the exams' I thought. I sat at my desk, I saw Sasuke surrounded by fan-girls, mainly Sakura and Ino. Once they realized I was there, Sakura looked at me and shouted. "WHY ARE YOU NEXT TO SASUKE-KUN MOVE?!!!" she said grabbing my arm but something grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Sasuke. He said "Let her go" scaring them, they backed away and went to their seats and, as if cue Iruka-Sensei came in and said how he was proud of us and that we are only at the beginning and train hard. "The first person to go to the testing room is Shikamaru Nara" he announced.
.

.

.

"Wendy Marvell," I hear my name being called to the testing room. I enter the room and see Iruka-sensei and a man who I had never seen next to him.  "Hello, my name is Mizuki, but you can call me Mizuki-sensei," said the man with a smile. I don't trust him, I was about to say something, but Iruka-sensei interrupted me. All you have to do is 3 clones. I made the signals by hand and 3 clones appeared. Congratulations you passed Iruka-sensei said that Mizuki-sensei did not seem happy that I passed, but gave me a smile. I got a headband and tied it around my neck when I left. I heard two women speak ill of Naruto when I approached him. "Are you ok?" I asked him to look instead he asks me "Why are you talking to me?". "Am I not supposed to?" I said confused. He shakes his head "No No it's just that nobody wants to talk to me," he said. "Well, be lucky because from now on I will be your friend," I said. Mizuki suddenly appeared behind us. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I need to talk to Naruto for a minute"Mizuki said. I nodded and left the two of them walking home with a bad feeling.