Chapter 13 pt1

Wendy's POV
(Training Grounds)

We were waiting for our newly assigned sensei. "He's late," Sakura complained. Naruto turns to me with a curious look "Wendy-Chan, what did you mean yesterday about how you want to find your way home?". Sakura and Sasuke looked at me wanting to know too. I sighed. "Well, I'm not exactly from this world". "What do you mean, you're not from this world? Are you like an alien or something?" Sakura said confused. I was going to answer her question, but Kakashi-sensei appeared. You're late! Naruto and Sakura screamed. "Well, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" Kakashi-sensei excused himself nonchalantly. Kakashi coughed before pulling out a watch "It's set for 12:00 your task is simple all you have to do is take these bells away me, those who can't will be tied to those posts you will watch as I eat in front of you" he explained jingling two bells. Our stomachs growled when he mentioned that. 'That's why he told us to eat anything' I thought while looking at the ground disappointed that I didn't see the trick. "But wait, why are there two bells when there are four of us?" Sakura questioned. Kakashi-sensei smiled and replied. "So that way there will only be two that will be tied to the posts and will be disqualified and sent back to the academy, but again all of you might fail." I narrowed my eyebrows trying to come up with a strategy to take him down. I looked up when he spoke again. "You can use any weapon, including shuriken and kunai, and if you are not prepared to kill me, you will not be able to take the bells from me." I sweatdropped 'He really likes talking, doesn't he?'. "But those weapons are to dangerous sensei," Sakura protested. "Yeah! that's right, you couldn't even dodge an eraser" Naruto laughing at him. "Class clowns are usually the weakest links, you can ignore them, they are low score losers" Kakashi-sensei replied mocking him right back. Naruto gritted his teeth taking a kunai that attacked him but before Naruto could hit him I intervened putting him in a choke hold "Naruto calm just ignore him you attacking him is just proving his point" I said trying to calm him down. It seemed like it had worked as he nodded and went back to his original spot. Kakashi coughed. "Well yeah, don't be in such a rush Naruto. I didn't say to start," he said, lightly scolding Naruto. "But you came with the intention of killing me, so what can I say? I'm starting to like you guys." Kakashi-sensei congratulated us, I think. "Get ready to start!" he yelled. We all jumped away. I hid in the tree to my right. I could smell Sasuke in the tree next to me and Sakura is hiding in a bush. I try to find Naruto until I hear someone scream. "You and me fair and square," Naruto said standing in front of him. I sigh, but shake it off. I need to find help to take down Kakashi-sensei. I jump down. "Hey Sakura, do you want to join me in taking the bells from Kakashi-sensei?" I asked him hoping he would agree. She looked at me hesitantly. "Sorry Wendy-chan, but I can't. I need to find Sasuke-kun." I sigh looking for another place to hide, but I stopped looking at Kakashi-sensei and Naruto. "You know that compared to the others, you are a bit weird," Kakashi-sensei said blankly. "Oh yeah! The only thing weird here is your haircut," Naruto replied charging at him. Kakashi-sensei just ignored him taking something from his bag and said "Shinobi battle techniques, part one: taijutsu," he finished taking out a book. Naruto stopped and looked confused. "Why are you reading that book"  he asked. "Why? to find out what's up with the story, of course, with your weak attacks, it doesn't matter if I'm reading or not," Kakashi-sensei said, as if it were obvious. Naruto clenched his fist and charged at him again hitting and kicking him, but all Kakashi-sensei did was dodge him. Naruto went to hit him again, but Kakashi disappeared and appeared behind him with a wave of his hand. I narrowed my eyes. 'Isn't taijutsu, hand to hand combat why is he making a hand sig-' "Naruto get out of there you'll die!!" Sakura yelled interrupting my thoughts. "Too late! Leaf Village Ultimate Taijutsu Secret Jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death!!" He screamed hitting Naruto on the butt making him fly into the river. I sigh in relief that he didn't kill Naruto. I saw Kakashi-sensei as he goes back reading his book like nothing happened. Suddenly, I see two shuriken coming out of the water going straight towards Kakashi-sensei but he stops them with two fingers. Kakashi-sensei walks towards the river as Naruto gets out of it. "What are you doing now? You know you won't have lunch unless you ring the bell before noon, Kakashi said not caring. I know! I know! you already told us!" Naruto yelled at him. "You know you look pretty wobbly for someone who's going to surpass the Hokage," Kakashi-sensei said mocking him. "You told us not to eat breakfast, how can I fight properly when I'm starving!" defended Naruto. My stomach growled at the mention of food. 'Right now, some of Erza's strawberry shortcake sounds good.' I drooled at the thought. I was suddenly taken out of my thoughts when I saw the Naruto clones jump out of the water. "Haha, you're too confident sensei, that's why you weren't prepared for my shadow clone attack!!" One of the Naruto clones screamed. I was watching Naruto and his clones fight Kakashi-sensei. I quickly got bored and decided to tune the fight out. I returned to the area seeing Naruto hanging from a tree and Kakashi-sensei scolding him for seeing through the deception. 'See through deception, huh?' I smirked thinking of another plan, but I need Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura to cooperate with me, I hope they are willing to do so. I keep looking until I see Kakashi-sensei getting stabbed by shuriken. "Are you crazy Sasuke, you went to far this time!!!" yelled Naruto. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously not believing what I saw.