Chapter 6

(Two Days Before Graduation)
Wendy's POV

I woke up in the morning, looked around my room, entered my closet and it surprisingly has some clothes. I chose this

I left my room to see If I had any food

I left my room to see If I had any food. I opened the refrigerator and saw it full a ramen. I took it and started to boil it. I waited for Kakashi to appear. I heard a knock. I opened the doors and saw Kakashi. "Finally you're here" I said. "Are you ready?" He asked I nodded. "So come on," He said walking away, I followed him through the door, we walked in silence. I was looking around, remembering the buildings, we finally got to the academy, there we saw a secretary "Ah Kakashi, what are you doing here?" she asked. "To welcome the new student, her name is, Wendy Marvell," he answered bluntly. "So you're the new student, welcome, just go straight, turn left in your first corner and your class should be on your first right," she said sweetly. I nodded and followed the instructions he gave me when I reached the door. I knocked on a man with a small ponytail and a scar on his nose opened the door. "Oh, you must be the new student my name is Iruka, but you can call me Iruka-sensei Introduce yourself, he said Hello, my name is Wendy Marvell, nice to meet you all. I said I looked at them, some girls looked at me and the boys they were blushing, so any question for Wendy, Wendy you choose, Iruka said,I pointed to a boy who has two red triangle marks on his cheeks and also has a dog. "My name is Kiba and do you have a boyfriend?" He asked I shook my head then pointed to a boy that he had blond hair and whisker marks on his cheeks. "DO YOU LIKE RAMEN?!" he shouted / asked. I nodded and finally I chose a girl with a huge forehead and pink hair like Natsu. "Do you like Sasuke-kun?," she asks. "Who's Sasuke," I asked confused. All the girls pointed to a boy with raven hair and onyx eyes.

Sasuke's POV

Oh, great, now that she's looking here, she'll probably become a fangirl, she looked at them and said "No, I don't like him, he looks like an emo duckbutt," she said while smiling. I glared at her. "Ok, well, Wendy, your seat is next to Sasuke and Naruto." Iruka interrupted it could go any further. She nodded and went to her seat. The day remained as usual but I kept looking at Wendy while Naruto gave me a knowing look.