Chapter 10 pt 1

Wendy's POV

"Listen boy, are you sure you want your picture to look like this?" The photographer said unsure. Right now we are currently in the academy taking our ninja registration photo. "Just do it now. Come on, come on," Naruto said impatiently. "Don't blame me later, say Cheese!" The photographer said taking the photo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

"At first I didn't know how to do it, it took me 3 hours to do it," Naruto said. "Take it again," said the Hokage. "Huh? No way!" Naruto protested. "Umm excuse me Lord Hokage, may I ask why I am here?" Wendy said. "Oh, that's right, Wendy, you're here because I need to give you some books. I think it will help you with your 'powers' " He said. Suddenly, a boy appeared trying to attack the Hokage saying he will defeat him and become the next Hokage. 'Oh great my grandson another headache' thought the Hokage. The boy tripped "Something made me trip," he said. "Are you okay, honorable grandson?" A man dressed in black said. They finally realized that Naruto was there. "Ah, you're the one who made me stumble, aren't you!" Konohamaru accused. An Irish brand appeared on Naruto's forehead. "You tripped on your own feet idiot!". "Hey, take your hands off, now he's The Lord Hokage's honorable grandson," Ebisu exclaimed. That stopped him just like the rest. 'Ha, now that he knows who I am, he won't dare lay a finger on me,' Konohamaru thought. "What happened huh? I thought you were going to hit me, afraid that the Third Hokage is my grandfather?!" Konohamaru provoked. "I don't care if he's your grandmother believe it!" Naruto said. 'Konohamaru thought 'This guy is different'. Are you alright? Wendy asked worriedly.