Chapter 8

Wendy's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock, rubbing my eyes, I looked at the clock its 6:50. 'I should prepare for the academy,' I thought. I got up and got ready once I finished, I went out the door and headed to the academy when I got there, I looked around the room and realized I was the first one there, I went to my seat and decided to go to sleep.

Sasuke's POV

I entered the classroom and saw Wendy sleeping at the desk. I went to my usual seat and looked out the window. Soon students came in and talked about random things. 'Why do they have to be so loud in the morning' I thought. Wendy woke up and saw me and said "Good morning, Sasuke-san". "Hn" I replied she laughed as if she understood and then looked around with a confused expression. "Where is Naruto-san?" she asked. "Probably doing something stupid" I said. "Don't talk badly about people if you don't know them," she said. looking at me furiously. "Hn" I responded looking out the window again.

Wendy's POV

'Ugh, why does he have to be so rude' I thought the doors opened to reveal Iruka and a tied Naruto. He rebuked Naruto. "I am at the end of my rope. you have another chance to graduate but you're messing up again," but Naruto just turned around and pouted. Iruka got an Irk mark and said "Ok, because you missed it Naruto, everyone has to do the transformation jutsu!!". First in the line was Sakura she said Sakura here, transform. Transformed into me good, Iruka said yes. I did it, did you see Sasuke-kun? Sakura fan-girled next was Sasuke, he transformed into Iruka too and went to the end of the line then it was Naruto's turn "This is a waste of time Naruto" "We always paid for your mistakes" Ino and Shikamaru complained, he just ignored them and became a nude girl version of himself with clouds covering his/her private parts Iruka was bleeding from the nose and Naruto returned to normal and laughed while saying "That was my sexy jutsu". Iruka shouted "Stop the stupid tricks" then calmed down and called my name, but Iruka-sensei she just arrived, I bet she doesn't even know how to transform. Sakura said that Iruka looked at me worried. "Are you sure you can do it," he asked. "Hai," I said. He nodded, I thought about what I could transform, I chose to do the Third Hokage that I transformed into him Iruka seemed surprised, after my transformation everyone else went and class ended. I saw Naruto cleaning the Hokage Mountain. I smiled and walked to my apartment.