Chapter 10 pt3

Hey people, I'm sorry, I didn't update the last 3 weeks, so to compensate for it I'm going to update Today and Sunday I'm also going to answer a question for the first one to comments Ok Bye~
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Third POV

Naruto, Wendy and Konohamaru were walking down the street. "You can say everything you want about perfecting Ninja techniques, but it all comes down to one thing" Naruto said. "And what is that?" Konohamaru asked. "Hard work and guts" Naruto replied. "Naruto, those are two things" Wendy said. Naruto ignored her comment and said, "Alright, I'm going to throw you some great challenges, so get ready". I'm ready, Boss!" Konohamaru enthusiastically said. "Well, let's do it, show me a transformation" Naruto ordered. But what do I transform into?" Konohamaru asked him. Naruto began to think and had an idea "Transform into Wendy" said Naruto. "Yeah, no problem, said Boss" Konohamaru. Konohamaru became Wendy but a little more chubby and deformed. "Do I look like her?" Konohamaru asked. "Um... Well, the clothes do and..." Naruto started until he felt a dark aura behind him. "That looks like me!!" Wendy said cracking her knuckles hitting Naruto. "Now Konohamaru the next time you become me, do me a little... it seems okay!" Wendy said. "She's scary" Konohamaru mumbled Naruto agreeing with him.

~Time-Skip~

"All right, now we are doing research on the female beauty " Naruto announced. Naruto, Wendy and Konohamaru entered the store. They took a magazine and looked at the images with girls dressed in bikinis. A dark aura was behind them. " This is not a library Naruto" the storekeeper said.

~Hot-Springs~

"Slight setback Now this is the last stop, so give it everything you have, okay?" Naruto said. "That's the right boss" Konohamaru said as they transformed into women, they looked at each other and nodded. Konohamaru and Naruto suddenly entered the hot springs. Wendy heard screams from inside the building. Naruto and Konohamaru came out "Why do they only hit me?" Naruto complained. "I'm sorry," Konohamaru apologized. "Huh?" Naruto said confused. "It's because I am the grandson of Hokage" Konohamaru, he explained. Wendy watched the sunset when she realized that it was getting late and looked at Naruto and Konohamaru without wanting to ruin the moment he left without saying goodbye. (And that's that hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you forgive me for not updating the last few weeks. Bye~)