Prolouge

We had seen the death of Sirius Black, how his own cousin had brought him to death with a proud smile, we had seen Cassie and Fred's relationship, but what we didn't see, was what was behind closed doors for Rosalie Black, someone they trusted, yet someone they unknowingly feared.

"Good morning everyone, Good morning Fredwick, darling." Cassiopeia grinned and gave him a quick kiss.

"Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" Fred asked, looking at her noticing something was different about her, she had a certain glow, but whatever it was, he knew she'd been through a lot so seeing her like this didn't bother him at all.

"Mhm, great, what about you?" Before Fred could reply George chuckled.

"You two are absolute losers, you slept in the same bed for Merlin's sake." Taking another sip of his tea, "and I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard how you two 'slept' last night." Cassie and Fred gave each other silly grins which made george chuckle.

"I'm heading off to see Angie, we've got some plans for redecorating the shop."  George smiled, and Cassiopeia stopped him for a moment.

"Angelina? As in Angelina Johnson?" She asked completely in shock

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, nothing, I left things awkward with Angelina, give her my best, would you?" Cassiopeia asked softly, and she remembered the time that she hadn't liked Angelina only for the soul reason was because she liked Fred, and to ruin a friendship like that, really showed how immature she was before all this had happened.

"Don't worry, she's bummed out because they canceled the Quidditch tournaments for this year because of all the death eater attacks, she was going to try and join a professional team this year." Cassiopeia always felt somewhat Jealous of Angelina, she was always the pretty one, all the boys thought she was cool because she was really good at Quidditch, all the girls thought she was cool because her braids were perfect, even a long time after being on the field, and she knew why George liked her, who wouldn't?

"She'd be really good on a professional team, and how about Lee? How's he doing?" Cassie asked as she got her books out that Remus had given her to study.

"I don't know, his family have been on the run for a couple of weeks now, but I think we would've heard something if anything had happened."

"The joke shop is the only thing keeping people around here sane, you know? Most of the shops have been closed or broken into." Fred told her, as he mapped out his plans for the new 'Skive and dive' kits.

"Hey, I'm gonna go see your mother later, alright? Without Ron she's all sorts of upset, so I'm going to go help her clear up some of Sirius' stuff." Cassiopeia told him, kissing him on the cheek while moving the left over tea cups so Fred could work properly.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Fred asked, he had been fighting the urge to see his mother, but he knew it would be the same unanswered questions about the three, they had been preparibg for Dumbledore's mission for about three weeks now, and it was a very dark time, everyone knew he was back, and there was no lying or covering up, there was nothing the ministry could do, it was just a matter of time for the battle.

"No, you're okay, I'll be home around 5 o'clock, and if I'm not, I'll still be at your mums, okay? Don't come looking, just incase, because if anything happened, to you or George, I wouldn't know what—" Cassiopeia couldn't finish the sentence as she could feel herself crying. Fred stood up and took her in a warm hug, knowing that she had to say goodbye to Sirius and not long after Dumbledore, the one person they all thought was untouchable, the one person they all believed was going to lead them into this war, was killed by another member of the Order, and there was only so much people could do when everyone started to kill each other, The Weasley family had always been loyal to Dumbledore because Harry was loyal, and they had felt like the only person to take Dumbledore's place was Harry, but Harry was only 16,  everyone knew it shouldn't be placed on the boys shoulders, but the prophesy was set that Harry was the chosen one, and there was nothing they could do, they had to kill time until Harry was ready.

"I'm not going anywhere, neither is George, nor Tonks, or Remus, we'll all be right here." Fred whispered, kissing her on the forehead lovingly, "I love you and there is nothing that will ever make me stop loving you, not even death." Cassiopeia chuckled lightly, looking up at him, seeing the beautiful red haired boy with freckles, memorizing every inch, every little thing she could.

"I love you, I do." Cassiopeia kissed his hand that was wiping a tear away. "What about the list?" She asked him, Rosalie had written a list with names from everyone in the order, and they didn't want to give it any power, but they all knew what it meant.

"If I die, it would be fighting for what was worth dying for." Fred told her, and she knew that, but she couldn't fathom anything worth his life.

"What's worth more than you, Fred? Don't tell me that it's me, don't you dare, I will not let you die, not for me, not for this stupid war." They had been over this conversation many times, going back and forth, having many arguments.

"We'll all be alright." He told her, "I'm not going anywhere."

A/N

It's been awhile since I wrote Cassie and Fred, but I knew they needed their story to come to a conclusion and one with justice.

There was a time jump from the order of the Phoenix, to the deathly Hallows, all and any questions you may have will be answered in this book! Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this just as much as you enjoyed Darling which is now at 183K!!!

Thank you ♡

-Kira