Kang Yeosang- The Piercing Angel

You were walking home after your tutoring session and you had your headphones in and you were immersed in the song. You were looking at your phone when you were about to cross the street. Suddenly, you felt arms slowly wrapping around you. What the- you felt a someone behind you holding you in a back hug. You started to panic but then you felt the whoosh of air from a car.

The warm arms let you go and you quickly turned around to the see who just saved your life. You ended up being face to face with the most prettiest boy you ever seen. Was he even real? He stared at you, he didn't move and he didn't blinked. He was like a statue. "Thank you," you said barely in a whisper. You didn't know if he was real, was this a hallucination?

You see his lips start to turn upwards at the ends. He smiles and says, "Of course, I didn't want someone as beautiful as you to end up as roadkill." You raised your eyebrows not knowing how to respond to his snarky compliment. He starts to walk away, but you couldn't just let him go— he was so captivating and the entire time he was near you, you wanted to know more of him.

"Wait!" You ran after him. He stopped and raised an eyebrow at you, curious at what you were going to ask him. "Can I, you know, at least buy you coffee? You did save my life," you asked him nonchalantly. You tried to keep your cool as you waited for his answer. He shrugged, and said, "Sure, why not. Right now?"

"Yeah, we can go right now." You said breathlessly, you realized you've been holding in your breath and then you began to walk to a coffee shop.

"Let's just go in my car," the mysterious boy said suddenly. You looked at him, "Oh you can drive?" He gave you a weird look and he went across the street to a black luxury car. Wow, he must be super rich. You walk to the passenger seat and before you open the door you look at him. He was leaning on top of his car with his arms crossed. He tilted his head towards you, like if he were trying to study you.

"I don't even know your name. Why should I get in your car? Just because you're cute?" You suddenly said. He stared at you for a moment, and after what seemed forever went over to the passenger side to open the door for you. "My name is Kang Yeosang."