Kang Yeosang - Chapter 5

Your Uber dropped you off at Wooyoungs house. You were so worried about what you were going to tell Wooyoung that you didn't see a particular black luxurious car pulling up behind you. You knocked on his front door, and he opened it almost automatically. 

"Y/N! Baby, come on in," he said as he pulled you into a kiss. His kiss was soft but forceful, his loud muah echoing through the house. You smiled meekly at him, tightening your lips as he led you to the dining room. "I've prepared something super delicious today!" Wooyoung said excitedly as he poked you repeatedly. 

"You cooked?" you said a little too loudly. Wooyoung rarely cooks, he's not very good at it. But sometimes his cooking ended up not being that bad. His smile grew immensely, and his eyes were so bright in excitement. 

"Yes, baby girl. It's a special occasion today," he replied as he hugged you and nuzzled your neck.

"It's not our anniversary. Our birthdays aren't up that soon," you said, confused. "What's the special occasion Woo Woo?" Suddenly, you heard the doorbell ring. You turned your head rapidly at the door, startled to hear it ring. Wooyoung gave a tiny scream and ran towards the door. 

"Y/N, I'm so excited!" Wooyoung yelled over his shoulder. Clueless about what was happening, you slowly started to walk towards the front door.  You stopped at the kitchen entrance, you couldn't see the front door, and they couldn't see you. All you had to do was pass it to see who was at the door. Then you heard a deep voice speaking to Wooyoung. You closed your eyes in fear, and when you opened them, you took a deep breath and walked the final steps to reveal yourself to the visitor. 

It was Yeosang. 

Your face faltered into a grimace, and Wooyoung was so happy he didn't notice your expression. "Y/N, I would like you to meet my best friend, Yeosang. I've known him for such a long time," Wooyoung said. 

"Five years to be exact," Yeosang low voice added. 

"Just five?" Wooyoung said, looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "I thought it was longer. Anyways, Y/N, why are you still over there, come here and greet him!" Wooyoung commanded. You walked towards them slowly, and you extended a hand without looking at his face. You couldn't look at him, you were so upset and bothered that he was here. How were you going to tell Wooyoung about the situation now? How can you say to him that Yeosang, his best friend, kissed you earlier that day?. "Oh, come on, baby, it's okay if you hug him. He is my best friend, he wouldn't try to steal you away from me," Wooyoung said jokingly. At this, Yeosang started to cough uncontrollably. 

"It's okay, Wooyoung. I'd rather not hug her anyway," he said casually. 

"You right, who knows where you've been today, or with who," Wooyoung said, laughing. "I'm only kidding. Come one, let's go and eat!" he said as he wrapped his arm around your waist and linked his arm with Yeosang. You all sat down on the table, and you were sitting directly across from Yeosang. You finally looked up at him, and you met each other's gaze. Wooyoung was busy preparing the dinner plates inside the kitchen, so Yeosang took the opportunity to speak to you. 

"Please, Y/N, please don't tell him anything," he pleaded with puppy dog eyes. 

"Yeosang, I can't lie to my boyfriend. Whether you are here or not, I am going to tell him tonight. It'd be easier if I did it with you here. We would be able to get it over with once and for all," you replied quietly, scared that Wooyoung might hear. Just on cue, Wooyoung came with the dinner plates and placed them in front of you guys. As soon as Wooyoung sat down, you started to open your mouth, but Wooyoung interrupted you. 

"So what did you do today, Yeosang?" he asked. 

"I kissed Y/N today," Yeosang replied.