Chapter 9

You don't remember how long you were crying, and you definitely don't remember what time you fell asleep. All you knew was that it was raining hard, and Yeosang was laying down next to you with his arms wrapped around you. You've wanted to use the bathroom for the last hour, but you couldn't bear to be the reason Yeosang woke up from his deep sleep. You decided to slowly and carefully slide off from under his arms. As soon as you managed to move an inch, Yeosang pulled you back up and held you tighter. You let out an exasperated breath and tried to move even slower and more carefully off his arms.

"If you want to leave, the least you can do is ask," Yeosang murmured. Startled by the deep timbre of his voice, you grasped his arms.

"Oh, you're awake! Let go of me please, I need to use the bathroom," you said. He then held you tighter and nuzzled your neck,

"No. I know you're trying to leave me, I don't want you to go," he said. You rolled your eyes and began to pry his arms off of you.

"Yeo, I promise I'm not going to leave you. Let me go pee, PLEASE," you almost yelled. He finally let you go, and you ran to the bathroom.

"I'm watching you," Yeosang said as you closed the door behind you. After doing your business, you came out of the bathroom, and Yeosang was nowhere to be seen. You wrapped yourself with a bathrobe that was hanging from the bathroom, assuming it was Yeosangs. It was royal blue, and it fits pretty big on you, but it was so cozy and warm. You went out the room and found him in the kitchen, and you noticed he had changed his clothes. He had a sleeveless shirt on him and grey sweatpants on.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"I'm making you some hot chocolate, and if you're hungry, I can make something. Whatever your little heart desires," Yeosang answered, turning to face you.

"You know how to cook?" you said.

"My good friend Seonghwa taught me, or is teaching me. Maybe you can come with me to the next lesson? He's an amazing cook," he said. You shook your head and sat on a chair by the countertop.

"I'm sorry I'm keeping you up. Maybe I should go home after the hot chocolate. I've bothered you enough," you said sadly.

"Don't go, Y/N. You can stay here as long as you want. You can live here for all I care. I don't want you ever to feel like you are a bother. How are you holding up?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. It's only been a few hours since I broke up with Wooyoung. I'm okay, but not okay at the same time," you said. Yeosang nodded his sweet little head, and his curly hair bounced around his forehead.

"I'm sorry I had to expose him. It was selfish of me," he said. He hung his head and avoided eye contact with you. "I want you to be happy, and I thought it wasn't fair the way Wooyoung was treating you." He looked up to you, and you saw tears in his eyes. Sparkling teardrops fell from his eyes, and your heart softens to see him in a vulnerable state. The harshness he once had disappeared and his sweet soul was finally showing. You went to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, and you brought him close to you. He buried his face on your neck and starting to sob.

"He is my best friend-- I didn't want to hurt him or you. I want you to be happy, please forgive me Y/N," Yeosang said in between sobs.

"Shhh," you soothed him while you rubbed his back and petted his hair. "You didn't do anything wrong, Sangie. Of course, I forgive you. You did the right thing." He pulled back from the hug to wipe his tears, and then he met your eyes. His eyes were dark but had fire in them. Before you could react, Yeosang planted a kiss on your mouth. Hard.