Kang Yeosang - Chapter 4

"Oh, that's who you are," you said slowly. You swallowed hard, and you didn't know what to say. What you did know was that you were going to be in real trouble with Wooyoung. "I think I should go. Thank you for saving me today and for taking me to this beautiful place. I should go now," you said coldly. You got up and started walking back to the entrance. 

"Wait! Y/N!" Yeosang said. You looked over your shoulder, but you didn't stop walking. "I drove you here let me at least drive you back home," he said. 

"I don't think we should do that. You know Wooyoung is a jealous person, and since he knows you, he might overreact," you replied seriously. 

"Why would you go on a date anyways if you had a boyfriend?" Yeosang spat out. You furrowed your eyebrows angrily.

"I didn't want a date. I asked you if I can repay you by buying you some coffee. You're the one who kidnapped me and forced me on this date!" you exasperatedly said. Taken aback and with red cheeks, Yeosang looked down. He reached to you so you can stop walking and you did. 

"Please don't tell Wooyoung, I don't want to lose him," he said softly. 

"Yeah, I don't either. But I will have to tell Wooyoung about this. If I don't, it will be worse for both of us," you shook his arm off of you. You wanted this to be over already and you picked up the pace to leave. Not relenting Yeosang still followed closely behind you. Again, he grabbed your shoulder around and twirled you around to face him. This time he brought you closer to him and he stared at you with his piercing brown eyes. Hypnotized and intoxicated by his stare you couldn't move. Yeosang was so stunning, you thought. He wrapped one of his arms around your waist and another hand went behind your neck. He kissed your mouth, slowly but forceful so you wouldn't have a chance to stop it. Your eyes were wide open but you didn't kiss him back. You felt his kiss continue, your lips felt the soft pressure of his--  and you began to enjoy it. Just for a minute you decided to kiss him back. When Yeosang felt you react he loosened his grip on you, caressing your face with both of his hands. You put your hand on his arm and started to shake your head no. 

"Yeosang, I love Wooyoung. We've only just met I don't know why you are being like this," you said as tears started to well up in your eyes.

"Y/N, Wooyoung is my best friend. You have no idea how much this hurts me too. I've fallen in love with my best friend's girlfriend. Every time Wooyoung spoke of you in such a loving way, I couldn't help but see you through his perspective. The way he would describe the way you talked, the way you dressed, the way you laughed when he was being silly... Somehow I managed to fall in love with you. It's really Wooyoung's fault at the end of the day," he gave a weak smirk. "I know that recently your relationship hasn't been the best, so that's why I decided to look for you and to tell you how I feel.

Yeosang looked incredibly flustered, barely meeting your gaze. You saw how sweet and innocent looking he was. "I love Wooyoung more than anything. Our relationship has its ups and downs, but that is normal," you replied, "Look. I'm going to go before you try and kiss me again. I really hope I don't get to see you again." You saw Yeosang grimace before you turned around out of the entrance of the gardens. This time he didn't follow you.