Kang Yeosang- Chapter 2

You found yourself in the passenger seat of Yeosang's car. His beauty made you nervous but you still had to repay the debt you owe.

"Soooo," you dragged out, "Kang Yeosang?" He turned to look at you and raised an eyebrow. You quickly looked out the window, took a deep breath and said, "We already passed the coffee shop that we were supposed to go to."

"Oh, really?" he said, "that's because we're not going there." You froze and you started to think that you were being kidnapped when the car suddenly stopped. You peered through the tinted windows of his car. You were outside the botanic gardens, you turned back to him confused.

"Umm, why are we outside the botanic gardens?" you asked him. He looked at you and then started to reach towards you. You leaned back flustered at his sudden movement. His face was inches away from yours, his eyes staring into yours-- then dropping to your lips. He licked his lips and opened the glove compartment where he took out some dark sunglasses. He smirked at you as he put them on.

"Do I really make you that nervous, Y/N?" he said. He got off the car and before you can even process what he said he opened your door. Now that his eyes were covered, you felt a little less intimidated. He offered his hand to you so you can get off the cat and you took it. You felt a tug across your chest and waist, Oh, you thought as you look down, I should really take out my seatbelt.

You heard Yeosang laugh and he bent down to help you take your seatbelt off. He was so gentle taking it off, and once again your faces were only inches away. This time he took his time to look at you, my oh my, was he so close to you! Your eyes were wide and you fluttered your eyelashes furiously. You didn't know what to do as he stared at you. He reached towards you and he pushed your hair behind your ear. He leaned in close, "Y/N," he whispered into your ear, "You are so beautiful."

He cupped your cheek and you sharply inhaled. He stepped out of the car and he offered his hand out again. This time you took it, and thank god-- you were left shaking after that encounter. Once out of the car you turned to look at him, he was smirking at you. You were still embarrassed but you decided to take a stand. "You don't make me nervous Yeosang. It's just that-- this situation is kind-of weird. I was supposed to buy you coffee! Remember?" you said as you step forward towards him reaching to touch his hair, but stopping yourself halfway. "Now I won't be able to repay you for saving my life," you said as you dropped your gaze to your shoes.

"You can repay me by going on a date with me," you heard Yeosang say. You looked up in awe. He wanted to go on a date with you? You blushed and you stepped closer to Yeosang. You give him a smile and touched his cheek, he tensed up a little at your touch but allowed you to do it.

"Why would you want to go on a date with me?"