Chapter 6

Wooyoung, awestruck, stared at Yeosang as if he couldn't believe the words that he was hearing. He was blinking furiously, shaking his head back and forth in denial. 

"What?" Wooyoung yelled. Yeosang was grimacing and stared at you to elaborate. 

"Honey," you said as you reached to touch Wooyoungs arm. He jumped at your touch and arose from his chair. 

"No, don't honey me!" Wooyoung was on the verge of tears, and he was trembling really bad. He stood there for a moment shaking his head in disbelief. Then he held his head in his hands as if he was in pain. Wooyoung suddenly shot up to look at Yeosang for a mere second-- then he lunged. You gasped loudly and stood up from your chair. 

"Woo! Don't!" you said in fear.

Wooyoung grabbed Yeosangs shirt by the collar and brought him up to his feet. "What do you mean? What do you mean you kissed her?" Wooyoung shook Yeosang hard, and tears were rolling down Wooyoungs' face. "You are my best friend! You are my best friend, how could you! I trusted you," he was sobbing between yells. Wooyoung bunched up his fists and flung them towards Yeosang. Yeosang caught him by the wrists, and Wooyoung twisted and writhed around trying to escape his grasp. Wooyoungs' feelings overcame him, so he stopped fighting and slowly collapsed to the floor. Yeosang was still holding his wrists, and he went down with him as Wooyoung sobs echoed through the room.  

"You were my best friend," Wooyoung whispered. He was crouching down and Yeosang let go of his wrists. Wooyoung kept running his hands through his hair and wiping the tears off his face. You ran to his side and pulled him into a hug. 

"Woo Woo, don't cry. I'm so sorry," you cried out. He suddenly pushed you away, and you fell on Yeosang. He quickly caught you, and you found yourself with your head against Yeosangs' chest. He stared into your eyes, and you felt your face heat up. You quickly turned your face to focus back to Wooyoung. He was staring at you two, and he realized his worst fear-- that you were attracted to Yeosang. He gave you a pained, bewildered expression before crying loudly again. 

"GET OUT! GET OUT! I don't want to see you here again," he got up and grabbed the both of you. He opened the door and pushed you both through the door. You were out the door first and Wooyoung was pushing Yeosang so fast that Yeosang had no other choice but to hold onto your waist to prevent from tripping. 

"Woo, wait-" you managed to say right before he punched Yeosangs' face. Yeosang pushed you out of the way and you fell forward to the ground. Yeosang swayed backward and held his cheek in pain. Yeosang looked sorrowful while he supported his cheek. 

"Why did you touch her, she is mine! You know how much I love her," Wooyoung cried out.

 "Baby, please," you cried out. Your pleads stopped him from attacking Yeosang again, and he widened his eyes at you. 

"Why didn't you tell me Y/N?" the sharpness in his voice cut through your heart. 

"I was going to tell you right now, it only happened earlier today, baby," you inched closer to Wooyoung. "Yeosang saved my life-- I almost got hit by a car. I wanted to buy Yeosang coffee to repay my debt, but he took me somewhere else... He kissed me, and I did kiss him back. I'm sorry," you said as you lowered your head in sadness. Yeosang stepped protectively in front of you, and gave Wooyoung a fierce look. 

"She's not an object or property for you to own Wooyoung. She is a human being. A beautiful, intelligent and wonderful human being. Today is the first day I met Y/N physically, but I've been in love with her for months. Thanks to you," Yeosang said roughly. Wooyoung flinched and stared at him in shock. 

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked. 

"You ranted to me every little detail in your relationship. At first, it was annoying, but then you started to talk about Y/N in a loving way," Yeosang let out a soft sigh. "You described my ideal woman, and each story you told me about her, I imagined it was me who was with her and not you. I fell in love with her through your eyes, and you are taking her for granted!" 

"How am I taking her for granted-" Wooyoung started, but was quickly interrupted by Yeosang. 

"You and I both know that you've been with someone else. It's not fair for Y/N to go on without knowing this," Yeosang looked at you. "Wooyoung cheated on you." 

This time it was your turn to collapse to the ground.