Finale

"Yeosang!" you gasped into the kiss. You pulled back from him with a hand to your mouth. Your eyes were widened-- not in shock, but because you were embarrassed by your reaction. You knew that Yeosang was into you, but you didn't expect him to kiss you so soon after your breakup. Yeosang was frozen in place, and he blinked slowly before dropping to his knees. He sobbed even louder now.

"Sangie," you said softly. You bent to reach him and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you," he replied between sobs.

"Why not?" you said suddenly. Yeosang looked up to look at you, and his eyes were glistening. You stared at Yeosang in a daze; he looked so beautiful with his tear-stricken face. You raised your hand to cup his face. "Yeosang, you're so beautiful." Then, the unexpected happened. Yeosang's face twisted in confusion, and he turned bright red. You never thought you would ever see him so flustered, and were instantly enamored by the way he hid his face behind his wrists.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that to you?" Yeosang asked as he spread his slender fingers across his face and peeked out from behind them. He was still sniffling, but you had managed to make him stop crying, and that was a big win. You moistened your mouth and bit at your bottom lip.

"I mean yes, but I can still compliment you?" you said, tilting your head. Yeosang gave you a small smile before rubbing his eyes. "Hey," you said as you reached for him and pulled him into a hug again. "Don't cry! You're crying more than me, and I'm the one who broke up with their boyfriend today."

"I know. It's just that-- I really like you, and I want to be with you. You may not feel the same way as I do, but I hope that I will eventually earn your affection-- if you let me," Yeosang said, trying to pull away from your hug.

"Yeosang-- it's too soon. I don't know if I can," you said, whispering to the top of his head. You held him tight as he squirmed in your arms.

"I don't want to hurt you," Yeosang warned. You giggled at his threat, but it was Yeosangs' turn to laugh as he pinned you down by your wrists against the cold floor. He leaned down, dangerously close to your mouth, and he brushed his nose against your cheek. Your breath hitched as you felt his warm skin on yours.

"Yeosang--"You didn't get to finish your sentence as Yeosang smashed his lips against your mouth. Yeosang pressed his lips against yours as if it were the last kiss he would ever receive. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and you buried your fingers onto his curly hair. This action encouraged Yeosang to deepen the kiss, and you felt his tongue against your lips-- desperately asking for permission to go in. You allowed it, and you swirled your tongue against Yeosangs, softly mewling against the kiss. You slowly pushed Yeosang away from you, and Yeosang stared deeply into your eyes.

"Maybe we don't have to wait that long."