Piercings

Peeps, please remember that I am 15 (I'll be sixteen on April 20th) and I don't know the first thing about getting drunk and I am not about to search up any of that shit for my mom to find out. Also, Petey boy is 21. This chapter was requested by: 

Howler_TTlyn

Peter groaned as he woke up. His head was pounding, it was as if it had its own heartbeat. (who else hates that feeling of your head having a heartbeat? Just me?) Peter tried to remember what he had done last night to end up with such a headache.

He knew that he hadn't gone out as Spidey... Tony and the Avengers had forced him to take a month-long break.

He had gone out with Ned and MJ... where did they go again?

Peter's phone buzzed. He turned and picked it up. It was a text from MJ.

MJ: I am never going to a bar with you or Ned ever again. I can't feel my head.

Peter: I don't even remember what happened.

Oh, so we went to a bar, Peter thought as he shook his head to wake himself up more. His phone vibrated again.

MJ: You don't remember...?

MJ: lol, good luck bud.

He stood up and slowly put on a t-shirt and sweats. He didn't even bother looking in the mirror. He didn't feel like staring at shit first thing in the morning.

He didn't know what MJ was talking about. He could text her and ask her about it later.

Peter walked out of his room and down the halls of the Avengers' floor in the Avengers' Tower. The Avengers should be having breakfast by now, right? Damn, why didn't Peter check the time when he had his phone?

Peter walked into the kitchen to find out he was right. The Avengers and Pepper (wasn't she usually in her office by now?) were in the kitchen making breakfast in probably the messiest way possible if the batter rolling down the walls was enough to go on by.

"Good morning guys-" Peter stopped abruptly as they all turned and stared at him, "Why are you guys staring at me?"

Nobody answered him. They just kept staring in a totally unnerving way.

"Is there something on my face?" Peter asked while touching his face.

"Peter... what did you do to your face!?" Tony and Pepper shouted.

"Huh?" Peter asked, "What's wrong with my face!?" 

Natasha sighed and tossed Peter a compact mirror. Peter caught it and opened it. He didn't see anything wrong with his face... his hair was a bit messy, but it was still the same color, his eyes were still brown, he didn't have any acne currently (lucky)... so what was wrong with his face?

Peter's eyes widened as he realized something, "Oh..." 

His eyebrow was pierced, he had a nose ring, he had a piercing in his helix, and his earlobes were also pierced.

"When did this happen?" Peter asked himself.

"Are you telling me that you don't remember doing that to your face?" Steve asked, "Doesn't your face hurt?"

"Nope," Peter said, "but hey, I still look good," 

Peter closed the compact and tossed it back to Natasha who caught it perfectly and went back to her cereal. Peter pulled a chair back and plopped down in it. Had he really gotten piercings when he was drunk? Is that why MJ had said good luck?

A/N: Soo.... this was probably sucky, sorry my dear readers,,,,,,, I still love you all my nerds

bye peeps

Cyn