Phone Call (2)

It had been about a month since the phone call from Wade. Peter was sitting in the same class again with the same butt-faced teacher. Peter sat next to MJ and Ned as they worked on their project. (A/N: I'm being very vague with everything because I can't remember anything from the last story other than sad Wade and bromance. I'm too lazy to check)

Peter was minding his own business and he was about 99.99% sure that he had not offended the universe in anyway. So why was this happening to him? Why was his phone ringing in the middle of class?

"Mr. Parker, you know the drill," Peter's teacher said in an annoyed tone.

Peter sighed and stood up and walked to the front of the room and put his phone on speaker. Peter knew this was the last day of his normal-ish life. The contact name was 'Irondad' (blame Shuri for the contact name. She hacked his phone so he couldn't change it.)

Peter sighed, "Hey dad, what's up?"

{Pete, we got a problem.}

The class seemed to be interested as they knew that Peter was an orphan (*cough* cover story *cough*).

Peter rolled his eyes, "for the last time, coffee shortage is not a problem."

{First of all, don't take that tone with me young man. And secondly, this is a real problem. Remember last week when we Where trying to do father-son bonding?}

Peter nodded, "yeah, we baked something."

The class looked at each other, something?

{yeah, well that something is crawling around the kitchen. I think we might've brought to life a blob of dough. Pepper is gonna kill us. And then May is gonna kill us. Pete help your dad out.}

Peter has paled considerably while Ned and MJ laughed loudly and his class looked confused.

There was a string of curses and what sounded like an explosion.

{who is laughing? Pete?}

"Ned and MJ. Did you just blow up the blob?" Peter asked.

{I— holy! Pete I need you over here! Ted and Scary-girl better not be laughing at me!}

"No sir! We aren't laughing at you!" Ned shouted.

"Nah, we aren't laughing at you toenail stank," MJ said with a smirk.

{Scary-girl! What a surprise! And thank you Ted. At least one of Underoos' friends respects me.}

"Dad... you are so weird." Peter complained.

{I'm offen— what the heck! Pete, get over here this instant! The dough blob is multiplying!}

"It's multiplying!? This is why I said not to add chemicals to cookie dough! Dad! I can't leave, I'm at school!" Peter said as the class was trying not to choke on their laughter.

{No worries Pete. I just blew up the kitchen. Get your bag we are going to Italy for a bit until Pepper and May cool down!}

The class was confused again, but then they heard two identical screams of horror and two shouts of, "ANTHONY! PETER!"

{I'll be there in a minute get your bag kid. They are angry.}

The call ended and Peter quickly got his bag and went to a window and opened it. Five seconds later Ironman appeared at the window and Peter jumped out and into the robot's arms.

The class was to shocked to say anything except for MJ and Ned who shrugged.

A/N: I know, it was weird. But that is how my mind works.

See ya

Cyn