What If...?

"FOR PETER PARKER!" Quentin bellowed. His crew cheered. They were so close to finally taking over.

Suddenly, the door opened and a confused Peter walked in, "Sorry, I forgot my, um— what's going on here?"

"Nothing! Nothing is going on here! Right guys?" Quentin asked his crew.

"Yeah!"

"That's right!"

"We were only toasting to Mysterio."

Peter nodded, "Okay." The crew and Quentin looked pleased with themselves. "You guys think I'm stupid."

"Huh?" Was Quentin's intelligent reply.

"You do realize I have enhanced hearing right?" Peter asked.

"Shit."

"I can't believe I trusted you!" Peter said and aimed his web shooters at the crew and webbed them up quickly.

"Now Peter," Quentin started, "This is all a misunderstanding..." He said as he backed away from Peter.

Peter looked at Quentin, "Then why are you backing away from me, Beck?" Peter spat, looking scarier than a 16 year old kid should.

"Let me explain—" Quentin said.

"Explain what!?" Peter yelled, "That you manipulated me!? That you pulled me into this entire problem because of your grudge against Mr. Stark!? That you put my friends, Flash, and the girl I like in danger because you want to be the next Ironman!?" Peter has now backed Quentin into a corner.

"No—" Quentin started.

Peter punched him in the face and knocked him out. "I'm calling Fury."

Peter then went on and called Fury. Quentin was arrested. And we got a SpideyChelle kiss on the Eiffel Tower.

Bonus:

Tony looked down at what his kid went through and sighed. This was why he fired Beck. He was extremely unstable.

"You go kid!" He shouted when Peter decked Beck in the face.

A/N: this was a crack fic okay?

Bye peeps

Cyn  la