🔥🕷SpideyTorch🕷🔥

Okay... so I was surfing Tumblr and I found this one SpideyTorch fic and it was precious. I loved it. I love SpideyChelle, I love SpideyPool, but I now love SpideyTorch.

Peter shook himself up today was probably going to be the most nerve-racking day imaginable. He was introducing his boyfriend to his Aunt May. Normally he wouldn't be nervous about introducing his boyfriend to anybody, but this was his Aunt May. The woman who had raised him. He wanted Aunt May to really like Johnny.

Johnny Storm, his boyfriend... man it was weird to think that. But a good weird, not a bad one. A very very good weird.

Peter paced in the living room, walking back and forth between the couch and the kitchen island. He alternated between worrying and watching season 6 of Supernatural that his aunt had put on while she was cooking. May was making some new recipe for dinner, Peter thought she had called it a 'waffled pizza dipper'.

"Pete, you're going to wear a hole into the carpet," May said as she pulled the waffles from the oven.

"Sorry," Peter apologized curtly, "I'm just-"

"Worried. I know Pete, you've been worried for the last three days. I promise I will not dislike your boyfriend." May said, "Here, try a bite and tell me yes or no?"

Peter opened his mouth as May popped a super hot waffle piece in his mouth. Peter yelped but powered through and swallowed the piece of super hot waffle pizza, which was super good by the way. "Wow, that is good, gimme another one,"

"One more, we need to save them for dinner," May said and handed Peter a waffle pizza dipper wrapped in a napkin.

Peter ate the waffle pizza as he watched the TV show. Johnny was supposed to be here at any moment now. All he needed now was to pray that his Parker Luck didn't act up and ruin his perfectly fine at the moment life. That would be something. Peter jumped as somebody (Johnny) knocked on the door.

"Peter," May said, "answer the door."

"Yeah, yeah, I should probably do that," Peter mumbled and finished his waffle pizza quickly. 

"Hi," Peter said as he opened the door.

"Hi," Johnny smiled and kissed Peter quickly, "you taste like pizza... and waffles," Johnny smirked.

"That's because I ate a waffle pizza. My aunt made them for dinner." Peter said.

"Peter, are you going to let him in?" May asked from the kitchen.

Peter blushed as Johnny laughed into his hand. Peter pulled Johnny by the wrist into their apartment and closed the door behind them. "May, this is Johnny. Johnny, this is my Aunt May."

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Parker. Peter told me a lot about you." Johnny smiled and offered his hand.

May smiled and pulled Johnny into a hug, "Oh the pleasure is mine, and please call me May. Peter talks about you a lot. You make him happy." 

Peter blushed as May started telling Johnny about all the times Peter had talked non-stop about him. Johnny had reciprocated by telling May of all the times Peter had talked non-stop about her. "Come on, embarrass Peter time is over. Let's get on with dinner please."

"So, Pete told me that you made waffle pizzas." Johnny smiled as they sat down to eat, "I've never heard of them, but they sound good. And weird, but pizza and waffles are good. They must be better together."

May laughed as she set a plate of multiple waffle pizzas down, "I have a lot of these recipes. Peter used to tell me that I made the weirdest foods for us to try, so I just upped it up a notch and found weirder recipes. He hasn't complained once since then."

"Walnut date loaves are weird, May." Peter protested. "And vegan meatballs are plain gross."

May laughed as Peter pouted and ate a piece of his waffle pizza.

Johnny grinned as he took a bite of the waffle pizza. His blue eyes widened in shock, "Oh my god! These are delicious! Ten out of ten!"

"Thank you, Johnny." May smiled.

"No problem May! One thing is for sure though, Peter didn't get his cooking skill from you," Johnny smiled, "He burned water last week."

"Stop exposing me Torchy." Peter pouted, "I didn't think I had to watch the water boil."

"You left it for three hours!" Johnny laughed.

"Not the first time either." May laughed too.

Johnny snorted, "Really?"

"Shut up! I get distracted, okay?" Peter pouted.

Johnny and May laughed at Peter's face. As Johnny and May laughed and talked a small smile appeared on Peter's face. He had been worried for nothing.

A/N: Okay, so probably sucky, but whatever, I just really like Spideytorch, it's so cute.

Bye peeps

Cyn