Bail

Peter stood with his back against the police line up background as the police officers took pictures of him, well of Spider-Man, but potato, potatoe. Peter sighed and turned left following the instructions the officer gave him, face forward, to the left, your back to the camera, turn to the right, you know stuff like that.

Peter was sent back to the cell and sat next to Deadpool.

"Hello Mr. Stark are you here for—" the office person never got to finish as Tony just sighed taking out his card and said.

"Spider-Man, yes. Hand the pest over." (Tony sounds like some Spidey villain) Tony sighed handing over the credit card.

"Are you taking Deadpool too?" The office person asked.

"No. Just Spider-Man."

"But sir—"

"Just Spider-Man. Keep the other one."

"Right away sir,"

The desk person then sent a whatever it's called to get Spider-Man. Tony sighed and sat down at a hospital chair. Peter really did take it to far sometimes. Especially when Peter was with Deadpool—

The thought died as Peter came out with Deadpool on his back riding piggy back style.

"Mr. Stark! Thanks for bailing us out!" Peter grinned under his mask.

"Yeah, thanks Stank! I owe you, but not too much mister rich-butt!" Deadpool shouted waving frantically from Peter's back.

Tony groaned again. He only came for Spider-Man. He told them to keep Deadpool. Why do they never listen?

A/N: sorry this one sucks, but I though it was hilarious. I might've messed it up though.......