💀🎱🕷 Spideypool Conversations 🕷🎱💀

A/N: Don't judge me. I have nothing else to do during the quarantine.

Haunting Words

Spider-Man and Deadpool were sitting on the edge of a building. They had just finished patrolling. Eh, it was more like Spidey finished patrol while dragging Wade around.

"Can't you do anything other than laze around?" Spidey groaned leaning back as Deadpool ate noisily.

Deadpool grinned as he swallowed the last of his chimichanga, "Well, Spidey dear, I can say things that will haunt you."

"Yeah, sure, Wade,"

"Octopuses are just wet spiders," Deadpool said seriously.

"What?"

Later that night Peter laid stiffly next to Wade staring at the ceiling, "... fuck,"

Wade smirked and pulled Peter into a tight cuddle.

Damage

"Spider-Man," Deadpool said as he spotted the spider-themed hero.

"Spidey~" Deadpool whined.

"Spidey boy~" He poked at Spidey's side.

Spider-Man turned to him with a light glare, "What, Deadpool?"

"Aren't you happy to see me~?" Deadpool asked.

"No."

"Wow... At least I damage property. Not feelings." Deadpool said dramatically putting his hand over his heart.

Squids

Peter's laugh was the first thing Wade heard when he walked through the door of their apartment.

"What's so funny sweetums?" Wade asked.

Peter giggled and held up his phone, "Some idiot fought a squid at the aquarium,"

Wade huffed and pulled off his ink-covered shirt, "Maybe the squid was being a dick."

Peter took one look at Wade and burst out laughing even harder.

"Shut up," Wade whined.

Trash Bag

"Hey, Wade?" Peter asked suddenly.

"Yes, baby boy?" Wade said with a cheeky grin.

Peter smiled sweetly, "Are you a trash bag?"

"Why? Because you want to take me out?" Wade asked.

"No, because you have the personality of one, you churro thief," Peter said angrily.

Hugs

"Okay, Deadpool, in light of what you did today," Spider-Man started, "by helping that old lady and not unaliving anybody, you get to hug me for 4-5 seconds."

Deadpool grinned, "45 SECONDS!?"

"NO! 4 to 5 SECONDS!" Spider-Man shouted. But it was too late. Deadpool already had him in a bone-crushing hug.

The Dance

Watch the video.

A/N: Okay... I need to sleep before I pass out somewhere, whatcha think of my sick brain????

Bye peeps

Cyn