What Were You Thinking!?

I saw this on Instagram and thought it was brilliant. Also I hope you're having a good day!

Spider-Man stuck his landing perfectly and put down the person he had just saved safely in the alley. A dark skinned boy in a purple polo shirt with the collar popped and black jeans.

"Spider-Man! Holy shit, you just saved me!" The boy shouted, "This is the best day ever!"

"No problem Flash—wait no... I meant... uh," Spider-Man stumbles over his words as Flash stared in shock.

"Oh my god! You know my name!" Flash cheered, "Wait, how do you know my name?"

Spidey racked through his thoughts, "uh, Peter told me, he he he," Spidey laughed awkwardly getting ready to leave, "well I should get going now, a spider has to do what a spider has to do, ya know?" Spider-Man shot a web.

Flash rolled his eyes, "ugh. Stupid Parker."

Spider-Man whipped around so fast it almost gave him whiplash. But come on, you try and not do anything when someone speaks bad about you right in your face, but they don't know it's you.

"Um. What?"

"It's just so typical. I thought Parker was lying about knowing you, but he wasn't. Look Parker is seriously smart and I guess I'm just jealous of him, you know? The guy is a genius and he gets to be friends with superheroes." Flash looked at the ground.

Spider-Man is known for being a bit soft when it comes to a sob story, so what happened next wasn't really surprising, "Don't worry dude, we can be friends."

Flash's eyes lit up, "you mean it?"

"Yeah,"

"Can I have a selfie?"

"Sure," Spidey poses for the selfie with Flash and left shortly after.

"Yeah so me and Spidey are best friends now," Flash showed the selfie to the entire decathlon team, "Hear that penis? Best friends. Maybe I'll meet Tony Stark soon."

Soon Flash and his minions left the room leaving Peter and Ned alone.

"Dude, tell me you didn't actually become friends with Flash." Ned asked, it sounded more like a demand.

Peter shifted uncomfortably, "I didn't. Spider-Man did, he he he," Peter laughed nervously as Ned put a hand on his shoulder.

"What were you thinking!?" Ned shouted, "Flash and Spider-Man as buddies!" Ned scoffed, "It's like you want your life to suck."

"I know."

That's it. It's short I know, but it's the best I had plus it was a comic on Instagram.

Have any other ideas? I have some I'm working on... but I need more.

Also should I make Son Of The Black Widow it's own book?

Anyway see ya nerds, love ya

I'm out

Cyn