Phone Call (4)

This was requested by x_DragonFire_x 

And I love this idea, it was so fun to write!

Peter was sitting in chemistry class trying to tune out his teacher droning on about stuff he had known for years now. Mr. Smith was droning on and on about something random like most teachers did when they ran out of things to right. Peter was a bit sleep-deprived from swinging around the city chasing the Rhino, so he wasn't paying too much attention.

"Mr. Parker." Mr. Smith said loudly shaking Peter out of his own perfect little world. "Did you hear anything from the lesson I just gave?" Mr. Smith asked.

"Yes?" Peter replied sheepishly.

Mr. Smith frowned, "Okay then Mr. Parker, what is [insert some chemistry shit I don't understand. And I tried to google a question and answer]?" 

Peter didn't miss a beat, "[insert an answer that seems crazy for a 16-year-old]"

MJ and Ned applauded as Mr. Smith's jaw dropped. The rest of the class was wondering if Peter was right or wrong. Mr. Smith sneered, "Alright, you were listening, Mr. Parker,"

That's when it happened. 

Peter's phone rang. Why the hell had he not put it on vibrate when he left the house Peter groaned quietly as Mr. Smith grinned, "Mr. Parker if you could please answer and put it on speaker?" Peter could tell that it was a demand, not a request.

Peter answered his phone and put it on speaker, "Hello?"

A loud explosion and some shouts were heard over the line surprising the students and teacher, {Kid, hey, how are you?} A man asked. Peter stared at his phone for a second with a look all the teenagers knew perfectly. The 'Really? You are going to do this to me? You are going to embarrass me like this?' look.

"I'm at school," Peter answered dragging a hand over his face.

{Really?} The man asked. The sound of gunshots breaks through, {Isn't it Sunday?} There is a scream cutting through.

"... It's Thursday..." Peter said, "Have you been sleeping?"

{Yeah, yeah, sure, I'd love to. So anyway, Pete- will you please stop shooting at me!? I am trying to speak to my kid!} The man shouted as Peter blushed.

"Mr. Parker, what is going on-" Peter silenced his teacher by holding up his hand.

{As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, May called me and I signed your permission slip for that field trip next week.} the man said with an audible grin. 

"Okay thanks," Peter made to hang up.

{Wait! I want to talk to him!} A woman shouted.

"Aunt Nat?" Peter asked. The class started murmuring as Peter shushed them.

{Hi Pete, we're still on for dance practice right?} Nat asked. There was a round of bullets and a crash heard along with the sound of bones breaking. Peter's classmates chuckled at the mention of Peter doing dance, but hey, it was a good work out. They then flinched and yelped at the battle sounds.

{Nat! Throw me a grenade! And the phone!} Another man shouted. There was grunting and a few seconds later an explosion rang through, {Hey, Queens, what do you want for dinner? It's either pasta or uh, not pasta,} The man grunted as a loud clang was heard {Oh fuck,} The man muttered.

Multiple voices were heard over the line, {Language!}

"Language, Uncle Steve," Peter chuckled. MJ and Need snorted into their hands as the rest of the class was confused as to the joke.

{It was one time!} Steve complained. {Queens, food request. I already took the requests from the others.}

"Oh, right, uh, MJ, Ned, what do you guys want? Pasta or not pasta?" Peter turned to Ned and MJ much to the confusion of everybody else.

"Pizza," MJ said. Ned nodded.

"Good choice, everybody loves pizza. Uncle Steve, Ned and MJ say pizza. And I agree." Peter said.

{Okay, Clint wants to ask you something,} Steve grunted a roar was heard over the line, {You can talk to him later!} Steve yelled faintly.

{Peter!} A man the class assumed to be Clint. {Remember last week, when you babysat for me?}

"You mean when your kids, Uncle Scott's kid, and Morgan tried to kill me and Harley?" Peter asked.

{Yeah, anyway, did Lila drop any hints to what she wants for her birthday. I'll pay you greatly for the information. Holy shi- that was a close one. I almost got my face blown off. Anyway, Pete, how much do you want?}  Clint asked and the sound of a punch was heard.

"I want 60 dollars and immunity during the next three prank wars," Peter said. The man mumbled something that sounded like 'Deal'. "Lila kept dropping hints about a whats-it-called? Um, a... a new archery thingy. You know about those, Uncle Clint,"

{Thanks kid, Thor says 'Hi' and um, big green is throwing a tantrum, Sam, Bucky, one of you take the phone!} Clint shouted as two voices started arguing over the phone.

{Give it you fucking bird!}

{No way! I'm talking first!}

"Uncle Sam, hehe," Peter laughed a little before straightening himself, "Uncle Bucky! Stop fighting, I'll talk to both of you."

{Hey Pete, so, Harley told us that you have a crus-} The man is cut off by Peter.

"Next!" Peter shouted.

There was a sound of protest and some crashes, {Okay Kid, I rescued you.} The first man laughed, {Anyway, we finished our business and we're coming home. So we'll pick you up, okay? Also, Wanda and Vision finished their little vaycay and are coming home too. And just to be clear, we're getting Morgan first, then Harley, then you. Okay, Pete?}

"Yeah, that's fine dad. MJ and Ned are coming over for dinner." Peter added as his classmates, minus MJ and Ned looked shocked. Wasn't Peter an orphan?

{Scary girl and Ted? That's fine, bye kid. Love you.}

"Love you too dad, bye," Peter said and hung up. His class was staring at him in shock.

Mr. Smith opened and closed his mouth several times, "What- what... what was that?"

"A phone call from my adoptive dad and my aunt and uncles. Rowdy bunch really." Peter smiled, "The bell is going to ring in ten minutes. You should finish your lecture before period 6 is over." Peter said.

A/N: Thoughts.....????

Bye peeps

Cyn