i. Losers' Club.

TIMOTHY DAVIDSON couldn't believe he was here. He was actually here. He stared at the Jade of Orient as he took out a cigarette, resting it between his lips. He lights it up using his zippo lighter, he stared at the lighter as he smoked. He remembered only some details, being here.

Growing up. His friends. Elise. He gasped softly as he looked up, he had felt someone touch his shoulder. He turned around to be faced with a man with blue eyes and greying brown hair. "Hi." He sniffled and reached up, stuffing his lighter into his jacket pocket. "Hi... it's me." The man smiled at him and he just stared at him. "Bill..." Timothy said softly with a small smile on his face.

Their kiss in Beverly Marsh's bathroom, them holding hands in front of Neibolt. Their kiss goodbye because Timothy had to move away. You're gorgeous, Denbrough. Holy shit. Was all that Timothy thought to himself.

"Right, hi, hi," he said as he dropped his cigarette and pulled the shorter man into a tight hug. Bill chuckled as he hugged back right away, closing his eyes. Timothy stepped back a bit and stared, "h-how have you been?" He asked and Bill sighed. "Uh, just writing, you know..." He shrugs.

"Right, you're the one with the books and the—" "crappy endings?" Bill asked with raised eyebrows. "No, I-I like your endings. They all add a splash of reality to your books." Timothy quickly says and Bill just stared, smiling faintly. "You're married, aren't you?" The taller man suddenly asked with a raised eyebrow, pointing at Bill who just chuckled, looking away with pursed lips.

"Actually, no..." He said and Timothy squints his eyes. "But what about..." He trailed off and Bill furrowed his brows. "Audra Phillips? No, no, no, no, no..." Bill kept shaking his head and Timothy scrunched up his face. "Why so many no's? She's like totally hot." He says and Bill chuckled. "Right, right, she is! She so, uh, is, but no, she's just... an actress I work with, for PR purposes, we let people think we're dating. I'm actually, uh, gay." He said and Timothy just slowly nods.

"Cool... uh, let's head inside." He pointed and Bill nods, following Timothy towards the entrance of the Jade of Orient. The two head inside and a hostess came to them, smiling. "Table for two?" She asked them and Timothy's eyes widen. "Uh, no, no, no, we're with Mike Hanlon, group of nine people?" He says and she nodded her head.

"Right this way," she said and started leading them to their table. "Woah," Bill says when he nearly trips. "Be careful." The hostess says as Timothy tried to hold in his laugh. "Right this way," she says as she gestured into the room, both men walked into. "Hey." A man in the corner said, causing both to flinch but look over anyway.

"Mike, you look good." Bill said and the man just pulled both of them into a hug. "Hey, how you doing?" Bill asked as he pats Mike's back. "I-I-I didn't know if any of you were coming, after all this time," Mike said when he pulled back and Bill kept backing away. "But of course, you both came." He said as he turned to Timothy.

"An oath is an oath. Losers..." Bill paused when Mike turned back to him. "Gotta stick together..." Timothy said as he stepped up next to Mike. "Losers." The taller man said, smiling. "You both remember that. That's good. What else do you guys remember?" Mike asked as Timothy went to stand next to Bill. They all look towards the entry of the room where a man was listing things on his hand to the hostess, "uh, gluten. And... If I eat a cashew, I could realistically... die." He stops. Eddie Kaspbrak. Timothy smiled as the woman walked away from the room. "Holy shit." He says.

They were all just talking quietly to one another, waiting when the gong in the room was hit, catching their attention. Timothy quickly turned around to see a ginger woman. Beverly Marsh. A tall man in the middle. Ben Hanscom? Another man on the other side in glasses. Richie Tozier.