iii. The Bathtub.

THEY LEAVE the private room together, "this is what Pennywise does, right? He fucks with us, so Stanley's probably fine." Eddie said as they walk together. "Hey, Mike, do you have Stan's number?" Beverly asked as she reached into her backpack. "Yeah." The man answered her.

"Hey, Richie!"

The group all stop and turn around to see a boy in a tie-dye shirt and a jean jacket over it. "How'd you, uh, how'd you know my name?" Richie asked the kid. "The fun's just beginning, right?" He smiled and Timothy looked towards David with a confused look who also looked back at him. Eddie quickly hid behind Timothy as Richie pointed at the kid, "listen, you think is funny? Think this is some sort of game? Huh? Well, fuck you, alright?!" Richie shouted as he gripped the kid's upperarm in his hand. "Fuck you! I'm not afraid of you!"

"The fun's just beginning. The line from your act, dude. I'm a fan!" The kid said and Timothy sighs. "Are those your parents?" Richie asked as he pointed over the kid's head. "Yeah." The kid says as the couple with the little girl walk over. "Do you want a picture?" Richie asked, smiling.

"You okay, Dean?" The kid's father asked with a hand extended outward to him. "I think I'm good." Dean says, turning to his father and grabbing his hand. "Okay, cool. Cute kid." Richie said as Dean's father gave an annoyed look and his mother scolded the comedian. "Jesus, Tozier, you don't remember your own line from your own show?" David said as they all continued to leave.

"I don't write my own material."

"I fucking knew it! I fucking knew it!"

Outside, the group stood together as Beverly put the phone on speaker, "hello Mrs. Uris, my name is Beverly Marsh, I'm so sorry for calling but I'm an old friend of your husband's." She said into the microphone of the device. "You lied to us, that's not okay." Eddie said to Mike, sounding annoyed. "Yeah, first words out of your mouth should've been hey man, do you wanna come to Derry and get murdered? Cause then I would've said no." Richie said, also sounding angry.

"Guys, guys," Ben whispered, looking back over to Beverly who was still holding up her phone. "Oh... he passed." The woman on the phone said and Timothy looked at Beverly right away. "When did it happen?" The ginger asked as Timothy looked at Bill. "Yesterday. It was horrible, how he died... His wrists." The woman said and Timothy glanced up when Beverly said, "in the bathtub," before Stan's wife said it. "I'm sorry, I have to go." Patty said, sounding upset talking about it.

"We're all very sorry, Patty." Beverly added shortly after. "Thank you." The woman said and the phone call ended and Beverly took out a cigarette she instantly lit up. On instinct at the sight, Timothy did the same as Eddie spoke, "Stanley. Pennywise knew, he knew before we did."

"Wait, stop, I got a plan." Mike said as he held up his book. "I have a plan, getting the fuck out of Dodge before this ends worse than one of Bill's books. Who's wth me?" Richie said and both Eddie and David raise their hands. "Dave," Timothy whispered and the man looks at him. Timothy pointedly looked at Mike and David scoffed.

"We made a promise to each other," Mike said, sounding hurt, looking more at Richie and Eddie before looking at David. "Well, let's un-make the promise!" Richie exclaimed and Timothy sighs. "Other people are gonna die." He said as he looked up. "People die everyday!" David said and Timothy rolled his eyes at that. "We don't owe this town shit!" Richie says and Timothy sighs.

"Plus, I just remembered I grew up here like... two hours ago! So, I'm fucking leaving! Fuck this!" Richie said as he turned around, walking away with Eddie and David following to where they parked their cars. "Sorry, man, I'm with Richie." Eddie says but David stayed quiet as he walked away.

"Dave, please." Mike walked to follow him and Timothy sighed, looking at Bill. "Mike, what? We stay, we die, I'm going back to the Inn and I'm getting the first flight out of here! I did not become a lawyer in Los Angeles to die in my own fucking hometown. Okay?" He says and Timothy sighed as David then walked away.

"Dave, please." Mike called out and Timothy looked at Beverly and Ben walking away, he joins them, approaching his car where he parked it. "Timothy?" Mike called out but the man just said nothing, getting into his car. He rolled down the window, continuing to smoke as he started his car. Timothy didn't drive back to the guest house, instead he drove around a bit until he ended up going there, to the town house and parking his car before heading inside. He remembered a lot of things, growing up here with Elise and David.

Becoming sort of friends with benefits with Patrick Hockstetter? Becoming friends with Bill and his friends. Kissing Bill. He remembered so much but so little at the same time. He sighed and headed inside the guest house to head up the stairs but then realized they were in the parlor part of the home, walking in. "Hey... what's going on?"

authors note srry this chapter is short🖐😳