vi. Blank Pages.

OUTSIDE THE Clubhouse, Bill and Timothy were sitting on a log together as Eddie spoke, "hey, Mike, where do we find our tokens?" He asked as the man helped Ben up. "Yeah, to be honest, with all due respect, this is fucking stupid, alright? Why do we need tokens, alright? We already remember everything, uh, saving Bev, defeating It, I mean, we're all caught up." Richie says.

"That's not everything. We fought. But what happened after that? Before the house on Neibolt. Think." Mike told them and Timothy tried his hardest but he just couldn't remember. "We c-c-can't remember... can we?" Bill asked and Timothy looked up at David who was staring at the ground with a serious look on his face.

"See, there's more to our story. What happened that summer, and those blank pages, like pages torn out of a book. That's what you need to find. We need to split up." Mike tells the group. "You each need to find your artifact. Alone." He added.

"Meet me at the library tonight."

"I gotta say, statistically speaking, you look at survival scenarios, we're gonna do much better as a group." Eddie said as he gestures around and David sighed. "Yeah, splitting up would be dumb." He said and Richie nodded his head.

"We gotta go together, we were together that whole summer, right?" He reasoned and Bill looks up. "No." He said and Timothy looks at him. "Not that wh-whole summer..." He stammered.

Timothy remembered that day. When they went to Neibolt because Bill ran off without them, how they all ended up in a fight afterwards because Eddie got hurt. He remembered the nightmares he'd have about Pennywise afterwards, how he didn't speak to any of them for nearly a month.

He looked up at the house. His house. He felt nervous. He knew his brother lived here now, Parker. He went up to the door and knocked. A girl opened it, he kneels with a small smile, "hi... is your father, Parker here?" He asked and she just nods. "Daddy!" She shouts over her shoulder.

"Hey, Ellie, I told you not to open the door!" Parker picked up his daughter. "Timmy!" He smiled widely at the sight of his brother. "Hey... Ellie?" He pointed to the girl in Parker's arms. "Elise..." Parker explained and Timothy nods slowly.

"Oh, come on in, Jenn will be so happy to see you! We haven't seen you in—" "twelve years... sorry, I got busy." Timothy apologized and his little brother shakes his head. "It's all good, brother." He smiled widely as he leads the way to the kitchen where Jenn Davidson excitedly clapped her hands and embraced her brother-in-law excitedly.

"Oh, Keith will be so happy to see you." Parker said as he set Elise down. Timothy follows his brother all the way upstairs and into Keith's room. "Keithy, do you remember your uncle?" He said as he walked over to the boy playing with his toys. Keith had down syndrome and he was a lot of work for his parents, yes, but at least they weren't struggling. "Hi Keith," Timothy waved lightly.

"Uncle Tim!" The ten year old ran to him and embraced him in a hug like Jenn did. "You're so tall now, hey, when will you stop growing?" Timothy joked and Keith giggled. "I'm always gonna grow, Uncle Tim," he raised his hand.

He looks at Parker, "hey, Park... is there any chance you guys still have... uh, those boxes mom and dad left behind?" He asked and Parker nods. "Keithy, play with your toys," he tells his son before the two of them left the young boy's room. In the basement, Parker showed Timothy at least three boxes, "whatever you're looking for is all in these," he gestured to the taped up boxes. "Need any help?" Parker asked his brother.

Timothy smiled and shook his head, "I-I'll be fine... Can you get me a glass of water?" He asked and Parker nods, walking away and up the stairs. He cut open the boxes with his key. He can hear some dripping noises in the back but ignored it as he opened the box, digging through it. It was labeled as his things, things he never took.

He remembered when Parker graduated college and came back here to Derry, how he found their old house was on sale and bought it. Their parents came to live here for a while, with him and his wife, but then Parker told Timothy he took them to a home, where they can be taken care of, in town. In Derry. He found it. The bracelet.

He raised it up, staring at the letters on it.

Patrick was holding his face in his hands when he pulled back. He put a bracelet onto Timmy's wrist, "uh, what's this for?" Timmy asked. "You." Patrick said and leaned in again. "Okay, but why?" Timmy chuckled as he pulled away. "So... that way I'm always with you and I have a drawing you made of me so you'll always be with me." He smiles.

He remembered the day his dad saw it. His dad raised his sleeve, "where'd that come from?" It was two weeks after the Losers' little dispute and he had been home most days. "Nowhere..." Timmy tugged his sleeve down, staring at the tv screen.

His dad grabbed his forearm, gripping it tightly as he pulled the sleeve up and saw it. P.H. was on the bracelet. He looked up at Timmy who looked down. "What's the P.H for?" He asked and Timmy chews his bottom lip. "P-P-Pizza hut?" He stammered and his dad pushed his arm away. "Fucking fag," the man stood up and Timmy felt his mouth get dry.

"I-It's not like that," he looked up and his dad turns to him. "Then what was it like?! Huh? You know what they say about that boy and here you are, wearing his fucking bracelet!" He raised his voice and Timmy looked down, pursing his lips.

"What do you have to say for yourself? You fucking fruitcake!" Timmy flinched when he saw his dad raise his hand. "Look at you, you fucking pansy," then he felt his dad's hand smack the side of his head.

authors note now u all know.
his dad's a piece of shit.

timothy's dad: what's the ph for?
timothy: pizza hut
timothy's dad:

timothy's dad: what's the ph for?timothy: pizza huttimothy's dad: