viii. Go Together.

BOTH MEN pulled away from one another, looking over at the skateboarding coming down the stairs as if someone was on it when really there wasn't. "Should we be running?" Timothy asked as they both backed away, their hands laced together between them. "This is Derry, I'm getting kinda use to it." Bill simply said to him.

The skateboard got to the bottom of the stairs where it stopped and blood came from the bottom of it, floating upward. Like when Beverly stabbed Pennywise in the face. Timothy gulped lightly and looked towards Bill who grabbed a coat hanger on the other side of him, which he held defensively as he walked over to the skateboard cautiously.

He hit the top of the skateboard, but it does nothing then he used the coat hanger to tip it over slowly only to reveal writing in blood. Won't be there for him either? He stared at the skateboard, then at Bill. "What does that mean?" He asked and Bill threw down the coat hanger.

"Shit. It's the kid." He said and Timothy grabbed his arm. "Hey? What? Relax..." He said and Bill looks up at him. "It's the kid! From the p-place, the Chinese place." He looked away and Timothy furrows his brows together. "Dean?" He says.

"I saw him on the w-way here, he lives at my old house! H-He was going to the fair, and he... He's going to the fair." He said and pulled his arm back, walking past Timothy who turns around. "I gotta help him." He said but Timothy rushed over. "Okay, okay. Listen, we'll go together, I'm gonna get Richie, Bev and—" "there's no time!"

Timothy stared back at Bill, "I can't let it happen again." He said and Timothy raised his hands to either side of Bill's face. "What happened before wasn't your fault. None of it was, pl-please, just-just don't go, okay?" He said and Bill shook his head, pushing his hands away.

"I wish that were true, Timothy..." He walked off and Timothy just gulped softly. "Bill! Timothy!" Ben and Beverly were running down the steps. "What is this? What happened?" Ben asked, "did Bill just leave?" Beverly asked him, worried. "I-I-I couldn't stop him... eve-everyone's leaving..." He said and Ben shook his head. "It's alright, it's Bill, he'll be back." Ben reassures the other man.

"He'll always come back." Beverly helped and Timothy nodded softly. "At least we got Richie to stay." Ben said with a small smile. But Timothy, knowing Richie, he doubted that.

Timothy picked up the coat hanger and put it back to where it originally was and looked up the stairs, "guys!" Eddie shouted and they all run up the stairs, "Eds?!" Bev called out and screamed when she saw Eddie all bloody. "Jesus, Eds, what the hell?!" Ben called out. "Bowers is in my room," he said it so casually as blood oozed out his mouth.

Timothy hears the glass breaking in the man's room and he ran over to the room with Ben, right into the bathroom where they saw the window had been broken. They go over to the window and saw the man taking a knife out of his chest. Timothy looked towards the blue Trans Am.

He stared at it and he thought about the bracelet in his pocket. "Hey, come on, let's see if Eddie is okay..." Timothy said, grabbing a towel from the rack of them. He walked out of the bathroom and room before approaching Beverly and Eddie. "Eds, come on, I'll fix you right up." He helped him up and Eddie followed him down the stairs.

"Sit," Timothy nods towards a stool and Eddie does as told. Timothy grabbed the first aid kit he had saw the other day. He opened it up and got to working on Eddie's wound, cleaning it first then disinfecting it. "You sure you're okay, Eds?" He asked and Eddie didn't move. "Yeah... Yes."

He kept working on the wound until he patched it up, attaching a gauze and a tape to keep it in place. "There... want me to kiss it better too, Eddie-bear?" He teasingly puckered his lips and made kissing noises making Eddie roll his eyes.

"Piss off, Davidson."

"Aw, love you too, Kaspbrak!"

By nightfall, they were heading over to the library like Mike had told them to. Timothy was driving, Beverly and Ben were in the back seat as Eddie was in the passenger seat. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "Hey, he'll be there..." Beverly told him and he ignored her.

"Who?" He simply said and Beverly rolls her eyes. "We all know you're madly in love with Bill..." She says and his whole face went red. "N-No—" "don't even try to deny it, dude, we knew back then and we know now." Eddie chuckled.

Timothy sighed and parked in front of the library, "whatever..." He headed inside, "Mike!" He called out and saw David and Richie were already here, David was holding an axe and Mike was on the floor as Richie helped him up. The four of them came to a stop and Beverly screamed loudly when she saw the dead body on the floor.

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" David asked as he dropped the axe. "Why are you asking me that? You just killed a man!" Mike exclaimed and David looks at Henry Bowers' body. "I mean... he was already dead inside." He shrugs softly. "Having to live knowing he killed his own father, plus I couldn't let him take my man like that!" He put a hand to Mike's chest with a small smile on his face. "You're nuts..." Richie said to him. "For Mikey!" David said with a wide smile at Mike who chuckles.

"I remembered what we did that summer." David whispered and Timothy grimaced when he saw his best friend wink at Mike. "We totally made out at the Quarry!" He said when he turns to the others.  "Ugh..." Timothy rolls his eyes but then he realized when he looked around. David. Mike. Richie. Eddie. Beverly. Ben. Him. "Where's Bill?"

authors note lmao nearly forgot how david was when they were kids tbh.