vii. I Waited.

TIMOTHY SIGHED as he pockets the bracelet, standing up just to be face to face with a mirror. Except it wasn't him staring back. "Aw, Timmy's daddy doesn't love him!" The clown started maniacally laughing at him. Timothy should've ran, left in a hurry but he stayed still.

"Shut up..." He whispered. "Huh? What'd you say?" The clown got closer and he just smirked. "You're not real... You never were." He says and the clown changed to his father. "Hey fag." The word still stung as it use to when he was younger.

"Still chasing around the same boy? That dumb Hockstetter kid?" He said and Timothy just looked away. The bracelet wasn't his token because of Patrick. "Shut up," he looked up, a glare on his face. Then the glass on the mirror broke, and it tipped over to reveal his dad behind it. "What the—" Timothy cut himself off and ran up the steps quickly only to run into Parker.

"Woah!" He said when Timothy nearly spilled the glass of water he was holding. "Parker, it was really nice catching up but I better go, o-okay? I-I'll see you tomorrow!" He smiled at his brother and waved at Jenn. "See ya!" He said.

If I even make it to tomorrow. Timothy just walked around freely, staring at the ground when he saw Bill. "Bill!" He smiled and ran over. He paused and the smile went away when he saw the paper boat in Bill's hand. "T-Timothy..." Bill smiled and Timothy glanced down. "Hey! Silver!" He gestured to the other man's old bike from when they were kids. "Y-Yeah..." Bill chuckled softly.

"Are you okay?" He asked when he saw the look on Timothy's face. "No... I-I don't know. Walk together?" He offered and Bill nods. "Always." He smiles, remembering when they use to just walk side by side, holding their bikes. Timothy sighed and held out the bracelet. "Hmm, w-what's that?" Bill asked and grabbed the bracelet.

Bill saw what it was, a bracelet, with those initials on it. He handed it back towards Timothy, "that's your token?" He asked and Timothy swore he could hear a hint of jealousy in his tone. He sighed, taking it and putting it back into his pocket.

"Yeah... because my d-dad found out." He said and Bill looks at him right away. "It was," he paused and let out a deep sigh. "It was also the reason why... that I had to move away, get home schooled. My parents didn't want me hanging with you guys, with seven other boys and only two girls..." Timothy explained and Bill looked at him. "Why do you have it anyway?" He asked and Timothy sighs, "he... he gave it to me once, ya know?" He said softly, playing with the bracelet and shrugged.

"Made me feel special..." He explains and Bill looked away. "Bill?" Timothy said as he came to a stop and Bill turns to him. "Why..." He sighed. "Why were you always jealous of him? You still are... and he's like long gone now." He says and Bill looks down. "Bill Denbrough, I've said it before, I'll say it, there's no one else for me but you." He said before walking by him and Bill quickly followed.

They walked in silence to the guest house when Timothy felt Bill's hand brush against his. He glanced around. No one was really in sight. And like that, he put his hand into Bill's, gripping it in his gently. Bill's heart was beating so fast, it really felt like it would burst right through his ribs and out of his chest. "I'm gonna head to the Inn..." He said as he came to a stop, pulling his hand back as he stuffed it and the other into his pockets.

"Okay... um... I'll see you there," he said and Timothy nodded before walking away. He arrived to the Guest house the same time around Richie, "move," the man said and rushed past Beverly and Ben who both stood up. "What's wrong?"

Timothy leans against the rail as Richie heads up the stairs, "I'm leaving." Ben says as he looked up at him. "We can't leave, man." He said but Richie continued his way up. "We'll all die." Timothy said, to help Ben. "Yeah, I'll take my chances. We're gonna die anyway." He turned back away.

"Rich!" Ben calls out and he heads up the stairs, Beverly following after him. Timothy sighed and went to sit down in the parlor, staring at the lamp. He grabbed his cigarette pack from his pocket, taking one out and lighting it up.

Timothy heard the door open and quickly walked out to see Eddie walking by, "are you okay? What happened?" He asked but the man merely passed it off, "I'm fine, I'm fine." He says.

Timothy looked towards the door, "hey," he said when he saw it was Bill. "Hey, where's everyone?" He asked and Timothy just sighed. "Richie's trying to leave, Bevvie and Ben are upstairs trying to get him to stay..." He answered and Bill nods softly. "H-He's just scared..." Bill reasoned.

"So am I, aren't you?" Timothy asked and Bill stared back at him. "We're all scared... it makes me worried." Timothy said when Bill wrapped his arms around his waist. Timothy hugged back, his arms around Bill's shoulders. "Because that's what It wants... like... like... for us to be..."

Bill pulled back, putting his hands to Timothy's face on either side, "we can do this, but we have to stick together." He said and Timothy stared into his eyes. "Yeah..." He put his hand over Bill's on his face. The shorter of the two leaned up, basically standing on his tippy toes and Timothy smiled softly at him, connecting their lips together.

It lasted for a little while longer until Timothy pulled away, his forehead pressing against Bill's. "God... I waited... twenty-seven years, Denbrough. And it's just like how I imagined." He whispered to him. Bill smiled, pulling him closer. But yet, the moment was ruined. Of course. It's Derry.

authors note yo, i missed them so much🥺