x. For 27 Years.

TIMOTHY FOLLOWED Bill into the basement where they saw that well. That fucking well that Henry Bowers was pushed into. "Lot of memories, huh?" Ben asked, looking at Timothy who was staring at the well. "All bad..." The man said before they made their way over to it.

They climbed down like they did as kids, crawled through the tunnel and entered the sewers, Timothy climbing out and joining Mike and David. He turns to Bill, grabbing his hand and helping him out. "Aw, man, grey water." Eddie said as he climbed out and Richie follows behind with Ben.

They walked through the tunnels before they finally got there, the cistern. The water was deep, at least it looked deep. "Shit, this is it." Ben said as they all stared. "This is where it happened." Mike said and then he looked at David before he went in, David following obviously, holding his shoulder as he did, then Timothy followed, holding onto Bill who walked with him through the water. The others follow, Eddie repeating no's as he walked through the greywater and saw an object floating in the water at the surface, which he avoids touching.

They got to the middle, Mike climbed up, helping David and so did Timothy, pulling Bill up on top with him. He helped Richie and Eddie next then looked to Ben who turned back to look at Beverly. "Bev, what is it?" Ben asked and the woman turns to him as they all looked over to the redhead.

"I thought I heard somethi—" Beverly is cut off when a person emerged from the water, a really tall and very much naked old lady. She screamed in fear, taken back before the woman grabbed her and turned towards the group of men.

"Bev!" Ben shouted in worry. "Time to sink!" The woman yelled before she pulled Beverly down with her into the greywater. "Beverly!" Timothy shouted and then all of them jumped into the water, Mike, David, Ben, Timothy, Bill and Richie, but not Eddie as he stayed where he was.

Timothy swam down, grabbing a hold of Beverly who he pulled up with him to the surface. He held her close as she panicked, "are you okay?" He asked her and she just pulled him into a hug. "Mike?" Richie said, the man looking over at him. "Where do we go from here?" He then asked.

The group then gathered around the hatch door, Mike repeating some saying underneath his breath as they did. "Is he okay?" Ben whispers and David looks at him. "I think, at this point, that's a relative question, yeah," he nodded as he looked back at Mike. "What's on the other side?" He asked Mike as he glance down at the entry.

"I don't know... no one does." Mike said before he reached down, opening it as they all exclaim and back away except for David who stayed where he was standing. Timothy, on the other hand, was hiding Bill behind him like he always does. "M-Mike..." Bill stammered slightly.

Mike pointed his flashlight down the hole, before he sits down. "Alright..." He looked at them. "See you down there." He says before jumping in and they all shout after him only to see he was just right there, holding on, about to climb down. "Okay, my turn!" David said with a smile as he climbs in. "St-stay together." Bill told them as he climbed in after David and Timothy climbs in after him.

He can hear the others as he focused on climbing down carefully, following Mike, David and Bill who then got to the bottom and waited for him. "You okay?" Bill asked him and he nods as he grabs Bill's hand and interlocked their fingers together. They walk together through the cave, following Mike who climbed through a crack, "can we get through that?" Bill asked. "It's through here!" Mike said as David climbed in after him, Mike helping him by holding one of his arms and pulling him.

Bill climbed through next and Timothy points his flashlight at Beverly, "it's through here!" He said before climbing through as well, standing up and joining the other three who walk further. The others came and joined them shortly.

"This is where it hit." Mike said and Timothy looked around the cavern, his eyebrows raised as he looked at Bill next. They walked to the middle of the cavern, "so, all of this was under Derry, for like ever?" Eddie asked as they walked together.

"Not forever. Just a few billion years."

They walked through the cracks in the middle where that stupid clown hit the Earth. They all stood in a circle as Mike took the container out and set it into the middle carefully. "It can only be attacked in It's true form. The ritual will show us that." He explained as he looked up.

"What is It's true form?" Ben asked and Timothy glanced up as Richie spoke. "I hope it's a puppy... A Pomeranian or..." He trailed off when he saw no one was smiling or laughing. "I'll shut up."

"It's light. Light that must be snuffed out by darkness." Mike told them and David looks at him as he pours lighter fluid into the container before striking a match he then throws in, igniting a fire. He stood up, "your artifacts. Place them in the fire." He says and Timothy looks at him instantly. "The past must burn with the present."

They all took theirs out and Timothy watched them. "Uh, this is the boat that I buildt with... G-Georgie." Bill says before tossing the paper boat into the fire. "It's, uh, my inhaler." Eddie said and held it up, before taking a deep puff from it. "Come on, dude." Richie said as David chuckled. "Uh... this is a bracelet a friend gave me." Timothy smiled before tossing it into the fire. "And this, is the first ever gift that Mikey gave me." David said, smiling at the man beside him. It was just a tiny teddy bear. "I'll always remember it now, don't worry..." He whispered before reaching over and tossing it in.

He tossed it into the fire as Beverly held up a postcard. "Something I wish I had held onto..." She said before she tossed it in as well. "Uh, this is a page from my yearbook... and only one person signed." Ben said as he held up a paper. "I probably should have forgotten it, but I couldn't because I kept it in my wallet... for 27 years." He said and Timothy watched as Beverly looked away and he smiled before looking at Ben.

The man leaned over and tossed it into the fire as well. "This is a token from the Capitol Theater." He says before tossing it into the fire. "You're burning an actual token?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, man, that's what we're suppose to do, asshole." Richie says and David snickers. "Do you have any idea how long that's gonna take to burn?" Eddie asked and Timothy sighs. "Yeah, but so is your inhaler, dude." Richie shrugged.

"Guys, come on..."

"The toxic fumes, and the plastic and shit, so..."

Mike held up a rock, "David, you see that?" He said and David furrows his brows, staring closer at it. "That's where you hit Bowers..." He smiled at David who looks at him, smiling. "Aw, look at you, all obsessed with me, keeping the rock I saved you with." He says with a big grin.

"Also the day these bonds were forged..." Mike says, grabbing David's hand and Timothy smiles. "Rock fight..." He says and Bill smiles as well, looking at him. "That's not gonna burn either." Eddie whispered to Mike who nods, but tossed the rock in anyway. "Oh, wait," Eddie reached into his pocket, taking out a shower cap. "Can't forget about Stan... again." He says before putting it into the fire.

"Okay... grab hands." Mike said, looking at David who reached out to Eddie and Eddie reached to Ben. Ben grabbed Beverly's hand, Beverly grabbed Richie's hand, Richie grabbed Timothy's. Then Timothy looked over at Bill, feeling a sense of deja vu as they reached out and grabbed hands. Mike and Bill then grab hands, finishing the circle.

authors note look at all these fuckers, timothy/bill, richie/eddie, mike/david and ben/bev, wow, love is in the air!! at least until eddie gets impaled and flung around the air... sorry, too soon?