xiv. Gorgeous.

TIMOTHY STOOD in the doorway of Bill's office where the man was typing and then he stopped. Timothy smiled and knocked, "how's it going, gorgeous?" He asked before he walked over to the desk. "Good... can I get a kiss? I missed you." He smiled and Timothy leaned down anyway, smiling widely then they pecked lips gently.

"It was just the afternoon..." He chuckled. He was taking up a little job as a substitute at a school nearby and Bill loved it, Timothy living with him. They're cut off with the phone ringing which Bill answered, putting it on speaker. "Mikey, Timothy's here with me, how's it going?" He asked and Timotht smiled, leaning against the desk.

"Hey, we just wanted to check up on you two." Mike responded. "Mike wanted to! I wanted to cuddle." David can be heard from the phone and Timothy chuckled with an eye roll. "We just wanted to see if Bill learned how to finish a book for once." David said and Bill laughs at that.

"I just finished the first chapter." He said and Timothy leans down. "I haven't read it yet, but I know it's amazing." He put his hand to Bill's shoulder as he smiled widely at the man who's whole face was practically red. "You say that because you want him to put out!" David said and Timothy rolls his eyes. "I actually think I know where I'm going this time." Bill said and Timothy smiled.

"Good." Mike said with a smile, looking at David who was staring at him. "Say, can I ask you a question?" Bill asked. "Shoot," the man replied with and Timothy glanced up. "Why do you think we're not forgetting?" He asked and Timothy glanced down, pursing his lips together. "You know, like last time?" Bill said and Mike puts his hand to David's face, rubbing his hand along his cheekbone.

"Maybe because It's dead... or maybe because we have more to remember than we want to forget." He says and Timothy smiled when Bill glanced up at him. "I like that one..." Timothy said as he stared into Bill's eyes. "You decided what you wanted to do, Mike?" Timothy glanced at the phone. "He came to LA with me! And I'm taking him to Florida next week!" David said excitedly.

"Okay, yeah, h-he's right... I've been in Derry for 27 years, seeing what It wanted me to." Mike said and David kissed his cheek, smiling. "It's time to see the world for a change, my love." He said and Timothy rolled his eyes with a small smile. "I hope you guys have fun..." Bill says, smiling.

"Oh, did you guys get the letter?" Bill asked and Timothy raised his eyebrows. "Letter? Uh... what letter?" Bill asked him and Timothy walks over to the other side of the desk. "You'll know when you see it." Mike said and Timothy raised the stack of mail, "we got the mail today..." He says.

"We all got one..." Mike said and Timothy furrowed his brows when he saw one say Bill Denbrough and one say Timmy Davidson. He handed it to Bill who took it and they both just looked at the letters. "Patricia Uris?" Timothy says, looking at Bill who was staring at his letter. "Just read it..." Mike said. "Okay," Bill daid, kind of still confused.

"And call us... anytime." David said and Bill grinned widely. "Aw... is the David King actually being nice?" He said and Timothy smiled widely as well. "Don't push it, Denbrough, or I will push you down a well." He said and Timothy raised his hands defensively. "And Bill, we love you guys!" Mike said and Timothy smirks. "Okay, Mikey, enough with the mushy crap, we love you guys too." He said with a genuine smile now. "Alright, see you two around." Mike said and that was the end of the call.

Bill opened his letter and they sat down at the windowsill, side by side. Dear Losers, I lmow what this must seem like, but this isn't a suicide note. You're probably wondering why I did what I did. It's because I knew I was too scared to go back. And if we weren't together? If all of us alive weren't united? I knew we'd all die. So, I made the only logical move. I took myself off the board. Did it work? Well, if you're reading this... you know the answer. I lived my whole life afraid. Afraid of what I might become. Afraid of what I might leave behind. Don't be. Be who you want to be. Be proud. If you find someone worth holding on to? Never ever let them go. Follow your own path, wherever that takes you. Think of this letter as a promise. A promise I'm asking you to make. To me. To each other. An oath. See, the thing about being a loser is... you don't have anything to lose. So be true. Be brave. Stand. Believe. And don't ever forget. We're Losers. And we always will be.

Timothy turned to Bill then, "I-I love you..." He whispered and Bill looked at him. "I love you." He said back before leaning in, connecting their lips in a kiss. Timothy put an arm around Bill and then he pulled away, putting his face in Bill's neck as the man reached up to the back of his head.

And that was it. No more of Pennywise. The torment. The missing kids. Or especially the killing or floating or whatever. It was all over. And Timothy Davidson was forever grateful as he sat with Bill in that office, holding one another tightly.

authors note w e l l fuck m e that's the end 😐