My Life. My choice.

Thank you for your reviews and votes!

Disclaimer: I Own Nothing

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Enjoy!

This is BEFORE "Coming Home".

My Life. My Choice.

Maya opened her apartment door to her best friend rushing by passed her.

"Is Josh home?"

Maya looked at her friend questioningly as she closed the door. "No-"

"Is Andrew?"

"No-"

"Is Jas-"

"I'm home alone," Maya cut her off, watching relief wash over her best friend. "Riley, what's going on?" she asked as she followed her best friend into her and Josh's bedroom.

"Shut the door. We can't risk it."

Maya raised her eyebrows at her best friend but did as she was told. "Okay, now, can you tell me what's going on?"

Riley turned to look at her best friend before opening up her purse and slowly revealing a pregnancy test. "This."

Maya's eyes went wide before she shook her head, chuckling. "Riley, honey, I'm not pregnant when I told you I was suffering from a stomach virus, I really was."

"You may have been suffering from a stomach virus but I believe I'm suffering from this," Riley said, holding the test up higher.

Maya's mouth dropped open as she stood there stun for a moment. "You and Huckleberry?"

Riley nodded.

"You're pregnant?"

Riley winced. "I'm late. Really late."

"Wow," Maya breathed out. "Okay, so you don't know for sure?"

Riley shook her head.

"Okay," Maya nodded, nervously. "You need to take the test so we know and we can figure out what to do next."

"That's what I'm here for. I didn't want..."

"I understand," Maya nodded.

"Wish me luck?"

"Good luck."

Maya watched her best friend walk into her bathroom before going over to her bed to closed her book and put away the makeup products she had lying out on her bed that she was planning on doing first impression video on later for her Youtube channel to make way just in case Riley had a breakdown and needed a nap.

"Now we wait," Riley said as she walked back in and sat down. She glanced around her best friend and uncle's bedroom and still couldn't believe the two were married. Her eyes fell on a picture she took of the two embracing in a hug as Maya beamed while Josh kissed her cheek in front of the courthouse on their wedding day on the nightstand. "How are things between you and Uncle Josh?" she asked, feeling the two hadn't been able to spend much time alone since her and her uncle got married. She didn't mind. She knew the two were in the honeymoon stage and enjoying every minute they had free together which wasn't much lately with both in college and working. She watched a small smile come to her best friend's face.

"Great, I didn't think I could love him any more than I did but I do."

"So marriage is everything you thought it would be and more?"