Maya's Q&A

I'm sorry for the long wait on updates. I'm also updating "My Girl" and "Backsliding" today so please go and check them out. "Backsliding" will have on of my favorite chapters I've ever written about Joshaya.

"Disclaimer: I own nothing

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Enjoy!

This takes place BEFORE Coming Home.

Maya's Q&A

Maya looked at the view finder, fixing her loose side braid. "Just so you know I'm going to start filming so anything you do will be on camera if you come into it's view," she smirked at her husband, still messing with her braid but glancing over at him as he sat at his part of the desk while she had her setup in the living room.

"Alright," he chuckled, glancing over at her.

She gave him a quick smile, pushing record before clearing her throat and speaking, "Hey guys, welcome back to my channel with a little different view. You guys, today I'm a little under the weather and on some antibiotics but I still wanted to film and I thought I would do one of my favorite videos and I know it's one of yours too because you guys have been asking me to do one so I asked you to send me some questions on my Instagram and today is the day I finally answer some of the questions so let's get right to it-oh wait before we do my hubby is home so you might see him in the background so ignore him unless we can pull him into the video then don't. Now let's get right to it," she said, before looking down at her phone.

"The first question come from Emily Meminger and she said meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time was awkward. What was it like for you meeting Josh's parents? Hmm," Maya began, popping her lips together as she tried to remember the first time she met Josh's parents. "Well I met Josh's parents way before we started dating so it wasn't awkward when I met them because we weren't together and I was still a kid and just Riley's best friend. I think I was like eight or nine the very first time I met them. But," she held up her pointer finger. "Seeing them for the first time as Josh's girlfriend and especially as his wife was nerve wrecking. I've never been more nervous in my entire life than I was when I saw his mom for the first time after we got married," she admitted. "Josh is a Mama's boy," she laughed, looking over at her husband who mouthed a thanks with a playful eye roll. "And it's no secret Josh and I eloped and our parents weren't there-and nor did they know we were even getting married because we didn't have an engagement or anything like that. We decided to get married and then we got married. Luckily both of us have amazing parents who supported our decision once the shock wore off. So, meeting them for the very first time was like whatever but seeing them as his wife for the first time was nerve wrecking."

"The next question comes from Princess_sized, what kind of relationship do you have with Penny?"

Maya's eyes lit up at the mention of her God daughter. "Aww, Penny is my pride and joy even though she isn't my child," she laughed. "She is the closest thing that I have to a child right now and I love that little girl to death and I know you guys love seeing her too. I wish I could just show her off and have her in every single one of my videos or Instagram posts but she isn't my child and I have to be a protective aunt and be respectful and not have her in tons of my videos or posting pictures with her on my Instagram because unfortunately there is crazy people out there who don't understand boundaries and I hate giving the trolls anymore attention but they are also there leaving mean comments about an innocent child and that just sends me through the roof but I can't put into words how much I love my little Penny and add on I now have a God son who was just born into the world a little over two weeks ago who I adore just as much and I already love him to death. I just came back from visiting them and I already miss them so much."