Whoopsie

I forgot to thank everyone for their name suggestions in the last chapter because all but two names came from you guys so thank you for all the names you suggested! If the name you suggested doesn't get picked or if Joshaya doesn't like it please don't be offended I just wanted to use some of the names you suggested.

It's been 4 years since Sabrina released my all time favorite Sabrina song "On Purpose" and it's been 4 years since Some day!

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!

Whoopsie...

"Josh," Maya whispered, gently shaking him. She rolled her eyes when nothing happened before she said his name a little louder and shook him a little harder causing him to groan and slowly wake up blinking his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk-"

"Now?"

"Yes now."

"But I'm sleeping."

"I'm glad your sleeping but your baby isn't letting me sleep and my mind is going a hundred miles a minute and if you don't wake up and talk to me I'm going to go crazy and murder you in your sleep. You'll be dead. I'll be in prison and Riley will be raising our baby."

Josh groaned before wiping his eyes as he sat up and gave his wide awake wife his attention. "What's wrong?"

"We need to think of a name."

"Now?" he asked in disbelief this is what she was waking him up for.

"Yes. Now. We need to think of a name."

Josh picked up his phone on the nightstand to look at the time, "It's three in the morning."

"Well your baby wants a name."

"I think the baby can wait. Let's not give it everything it wants and spoil it," Josh said, trying to get back comfortable only to have Maya hit him with a pillow.

"We need a name!"

Josh groaned sitting back up, "We don't even know if it's a boy or girl," he pointed out. "How are we suppose to give it a name?"

"I know we don't know but we are finding out tomorrow and once we find out everyone is going to have their input on what we should or shouldn't name it but if we have names decided then we can tell them no thank you we have a name."

Josh yawned, stretching his arms out, "Why can't we say no thank you without having a name?"

"Because I can't stop thinking about it."

"Fine," Josh rolled his eyes before giving in. "You start."

Maya groaned, "I don't know."

"Maya you are the one..." Josh began but stopped at the look on her face. "Okay how about we start with a boy name since we know it's a boy."

Maya rolled her eyes, wanting to point out just two second ago his excuse for not wanting to come up with a name was because they didn't know but instead she took in a deep breath. "Okay," she breathed out. "If it's a boy should we want to name him after his grandfathers?"

"What? You don't want to name him after me?"

"Mmph," Maya shrugged while grinning.

"Funny." Josh narrowed his in on his wife. "I don't know besides after me and our fathers. Is there any boy names you like?"