Decisions

Thank you for your votes and reviews!!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

Thank you so much for your votes and reviews!!

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Enjoy!

Riley is about six months pregnant. Josh and Maya have been married for eleven months.

Decisions

Maya's eyes slowly fluttered opened and she was shocked to feel her husband was still in bed with her. She could have sworn she heard his alarm go off over a hour ago. She rubbed her eyes making them focus so she could look at the time. She was right. What was he still doing in bed?

"Josh, babe, you were suppose to wake up over a hour ago. Your class starts in ten minutes." She listened to him groan into his pillow as she rubbed his bare back.

"I don't feel good," he mumbled, rolling away from her.

Maya frowned, "You were fine last night when we went to bed."

"Not anymore," Josh muttered, pulling the sheet up over his body more.

Maya reached over to feel his head and was shocked it did feel a little warm as he rolled back over to face her. "Aw, Boing, you do feel a little warm," she agreed, carefully snuggling up to him as close as she could.

"I told you. I feel like shit," he told her as she gently ran her hand across his face.

She let her hand linger on his cheek before her eyes lit up and her mouth dropped open.

Josh frowned, staring at his wife as she lit up like it was Christmas. "Why do you look so happy?"

"This is the first time as your wife I get to take care of you!"

"I'm glad one of us is thrilled that I don't feel good."

"Josh-"

"Maya, stop yelling."

"Sorry," Maya winced, placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"As much as I love kissing you and being this close to you. It's two of my favorite things in the world but I don't think it's a good idea. You might get sick."

"Then we will be an adorably hot sick couple," she smiled, raking her hand through his hair. "Because I'm not going anywhere. I'm taking care of my sick hubby and I'm going to make you feel better even if it's giving you a kiss and being this close to you."

"I have the best wife in the world."

"That you do," Maya smiled, kissing his cheek before getting up and out of bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go and get you some medicine and a glass of water," she told him, walking out of their room before returning a short while later. He thanked her taking the water and medicine as she crawled back in bed as Josh sat up against the headboard.

"Damn," Maya cursed, remembering part of her to do list. "I have to go and meet our new landlord to give her the deposit today."

"So we are really doing this?" Josh asked, as he adjusted his pillow.

"Why? Are you having second thoughts?"

Josh shook his head. "No, not at all. But you do know your parents are going to be pissed?"

"When aren't they pissed? They will get over it. Did they really expect us to live with Andrew and Charlotte forever?"

"I think it brought them some kind of weird comfort knowing we lived with another couple."