zero.

( jacqueline emerson as teen!taylor woods )

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

PROLOGUE

ooo. richard davis
( flashback )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

SHE HAD FINALLY tracked him down, after 6 long years of waiting, she had found the man who had killed her parents. He was a gang leader, Taylor didn't know which gang he ran and she didn't care, she just knew he was one of the worst leaders she'd ever seen.

She started out small, getting information from his members, maybe breaking a bone or two to get said information. And she finally found him. Richard Davis. The man who had killed her parents and many others.

Taylor wished she could have made his death slow and painful, but she needed it to be quick, she needed to be fast she wasn't sure if anyone had caught onto her yet. She was a high school student, she couldn't get caught.

So she bought a gun, faking up a gun license and her age. The gun had Russian carvings along the handle and up towards the tip, Taylor would say this would be a gun she kept for a long time. She bought a silencer, so no one could here the bang the gun would cause.

She found his warehouse quickly, sneaked into the back room and waited until Davis was alone. Pulling her mask over her mouth and nose and zipping up her jacket, she stepped into the light, startling the man.

"Hello Davis." Taylor mocked pulling out her gun with a gloved hand, cocking it, "Any last words?"

"Why are you here? Who are you?!" The man somewhat shouted.

"Shut up!" Taylor shouted softly, before calmly explaining, "My name is Taylor Woods and you murdered my parents." She then glared at him, her green eyes flashing dangerously. "I'm here to return the favor."

"Wait-" Was the last thing heard from Richard Davis as he slumped down to the floor a bullet in his head as blood sprayed onto the walls and by Taylor.

There was no bang from her gun, the silencer prevented that, and as Taylor heard footsteps coming forward she ducked out to the back of the warehouse and made her way over one of the gangs motorcycles, which she rode away on, no regret or fear in her mind as she rode away from the dead gang leader. She felt satisfied with her decision. Richard Davis wouldn't hurt anymore family's ever again.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 387

Ugh i hate this but it's whateverrrr

Welcome to the story of Taylor Grimes! (her last name used to be woods fyi)

Hope you enjoy it!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛