two.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWO

ooii. gut's are spilled
( season one ; episode two )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

BACK IN THE Store, Rick and Taylor were gathering supplies for what was about to happen. Rick had told her his idea, her saying that it was a good plan.

"If bad ideas were an Olympic event, This would take the gold." Glenn told the two.

"He's right. Just stop okay? Take some time to think this through." Morales told Rick and Taylor.

"How much time? They already got through one set of doors-" Rick got cut off by Taylor. "That glass won't hold together, forever." Taylor told them with a glare.

Rick then threw a set of clothes to Glenn as Taylor gave one to Andrea. After changing Taylor and the group ran out and grabbed a dead Walker from the floor.

Rick and Taylor carried it in, as the others shut the door behind him. Taylor ran over to an axe that was behind a glass case as she broke off the glass with a crowbar she had found. She grabbed it, but before she could reach the body, Rick snatched it from her, giving her a warning look. Taylor just glared at the floor in return.

Everyone stood in silence as Rick raised the axe, but he stopped at last second and grabbed a wallet out of the dead guys pocket. Taylor picked up the axe, that had been thrown to the floor as well as the mask Rick had been wearing. She wasn't letting her brother do this. Even if she hated every second of it. You have to do what you have to do to survive, right?

Rick opened the wallet and spoke, "Wayne Dunlap. Georgia license. Born in 1979." He handed the license to Glenn. "He had $28 in his pocket when he died. And a picture of a pretty girl." He told them. "With Love, From Rachel." Rick read off the back of the picture. "He used to be like us, worrying about bills or the rent or the Superbowl." Rick said. "If I ever find my family, I'm gonna tell them about Wayne." Rick told them as he put the dead man's wallet back into the mans pocket.

Rick went to take the axe from Taylor, she simply said, "No." Before continuing, "I'm not letting you do this. I'll do it- You don't want this on your conscience Rick. He's innocent, most of the dead walking were- You really don't wanna do this." Taylor voice sounded sharp but sad leaving no room for argument. Rick knew she wouldn't back down so he stepped away, confused.

Glenn then spoke, "One more thing- He was an organ donor."

Taylor smiled sadly. "You may want to look away, this isn't gonna be pretty..." Taylor told them as she swung the axe into the dead man's leg. It almost cleanly going through.