four.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOUR

ooiv. trying to save merle
( season one ; episode three & four )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

TAYLOR STOOD NEXT to Daryl as she smoked a cigarette, she had offered him one but he didn't say anything. It kind of hurt the woman's feelings, though she acted as if she didn't care much.

Suddenly Taylor heard Shane say, "Why would you risk your life for a douchebag like Merle Dixon?" Taylor scoffed as smoke blew threw her nose and mouth. He's one to talk. She thought to herself.

"Hey choose your words more carefully." Daryl told him.

"No, I did. Douchebags what I meant. Merle Dixon- That guy wouldn't give you a glass of water if you were dying of thirst." Shane told Daryl.

At least Dixon doesn't rape people... Taylor thought as she took a long drag from her cigarette, before offering the rest to Daryl. To her surprise, he took it. Taylor continued to watch the argument between Shane and Rick.

"What he would or wouldn't do doesn't interest me. I can't let a man die of thirst- me. Thirst and Exposure. We left him like and animal caught in a trap. That's no way for anything to die, let alone a human being." Rick told Shane before walking away.

Lori then asked, "So you, Taylor and Daryl, thats your big plan?"

"I could just go back and get him myself, you know? It's my fault he's up there anyway..." Taylor told them before trailing off.

"No- I'm not letting you do that." Rick told her while Daryl said to her softer than his shouts earlier, "Hes my brother, you don't even have to come."

"It's my fault, I'm going." Taylor argued. Daryl shut his mouth, seeing no point to keep arguing. He never did like arguing with Taylor.

Rick then turned to Glenn, the latter groaning, "Oh, come on."

"You know the way, you've been there before, in and out. You said so yourself." Rick told him before getting cut off by Taylor.

"Umm, I know the way too- I mean I memorized it in the first hour." She pointed out. Rick just shook his head to his sister. He turned back to Glenn, "I know its not fair of me to ask. But I'd feel a lot better with you along. I know she would too." Mentioning Lori.