twenty-two.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

oxxii. baby
( season two ; episode nine )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN back by now." Taylor heard Andrea say as she entered the dining room. The redhead had decided she shouldn't worry, they'd make it back when they'd make it back. And if not, Taylor would go and get them herself.

"Yeah, they just got holed up somewhere." Shane added in, taking a seat, "We'll- We'll head out first thing in the morning." He told them, before clearing his throat and thanking Patrica, "Thank you."

Carol came over and gave a bowl of bread rolls to Shane so he could set them down on the table.

The man looked to Carl, "Carl, I want you to keep your head up, okay? Your old man, he's the toughest son of a-"

"No cussing in the house." Patrica ordered.

"Sorry." Shane said, not sounding all that sorry, but it was genuine enough that Patrica bought it. . Taylor didn't.

"Lori, dinner." Carol called into the other room.

"She's not in there." Maggie told the older woman.

"Well, where is she?" Taylor all but demanded. Silence.

Shane then asked Carl, "Carl, when's the last time you saw your mom?"

"This afternoon." He answered.

"She was worried about Rick, asked me to look in on Carl." Andrea told the group.

Taylor let out a small grumble, "Oh, ублюдок."

"She went after them?" Dale questioned.

"She didn't say that."

Taylor sighed, "Doesn't matter if she said it or not. . She went after them."

"Nobody panic. Gonna be around here somewhere." Shane spoke, getting up. The others followed after, Taylor sighing as she followed; her Sister-in-Law was going to be in trouble if they didn't find her.

TAYLOR HAD GONE to find Daryl, the group said they could use his help; Taylor was 99% sure he wasn't going to help and she was fine with that.