eleven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER ELEVEN

oxi. drunk confessions
( season one ; episode six )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"DARYL, TAYLOR, COVER the back!" Shane called to the two, making them nod, Taylor quickly grabbing out a gun, and putting her knife away.

"Hello? Hello?"

"Close those doors. Watch for Walkers."

"Hello?"

The sound of a gun cocking made everyone raise their guns in the direction. "Anybody infected?" The man demanded.

"One of our group was. He didn't make it." Rick told him.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" The man demanded once again.

"A chance." Rick breathed.

"That's asking an awful lot these days." The unknown man told him.

Rick nodded his head slightly, "I know."

The man did a look around the room, eyeing all of the group, before his eyes widened slightly at the sight of Taylor - he had known of Taylor Woods, The Shadow - he never expected to see her in person.

"You all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission." He spoke, getting over the slight shock.

Rick nodded, "We can do that."

The man lowered his gun, with a point of his finger he said, "You got stuff to bring in, you do it now. Once this door closes it stays closed." With that the group rushed and got their stuff, and then with the last person coming through the door it was closed.

There was a beep as the man spoke up, "VI, Seal the main entrance. Kill the power up here."

Rick greeted the man, "Rick Grimes."

"Dr. Edwin Jenner." The man responded, making Taylor's eyes go a bit wide.

"трахни меня." She spoke up, though it was a whisper. She knew why he was so familiar, she'd heard his name mentioned around her day's in the CIA, that meant he knew who she was. She wasn't letting that secret get out. Her family didn't need to know . . Just yet . . That is. Without her knowing she stepped a bit closer to Daryl, the man giving her a confused look.