seven.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVEN

oovii. aftermath
( season one ; episode five )

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

TAYLOR WASN'T SURE how long she had been crumpled in Daryls arms for, she had stopped sobbing, she was just numb now. The sun had risen, Taylor and Daryl had separated a bit before then, Taylor still staying close to him though, he seemed to do the same, glancing at her every now and again.

Andrea still kneeling over her now dead sisters body. The blood staining the blondes body as she held her sister. Andrea wasn't moving just staring as Taylor could see Lori walk over to the blonde trying to get her to move, the woman not responding to Lori.

Daryl slammed a pickaxe into one of the Walkers heads, with a grunt. Taylor stabbed another in the head with one of her knives, the woman not talking or barley making any facial movements, she just rinsed and repeated her movements.

Stab. Stab. Stab. Maybe that's all the woman really knew how to do. Kill, Kill, and Kill. It's all she had really ever done since she was 17.

She was one of the highest ranking agents in the CIA before the world went to shit. The world had always been shit, but it was more bearable than this. Taylor had bottled up all her feelings. From the sexual abuse to all the killing she's had to do. And somehow she never really regretted the killing, they were bad people. Horrible, Cruel, Unjust people who needed to die.

But now she wasn't sure what she was doing anymore, she was slowly breaking down. She had always been broken. But now she couldn't keep it all in, she was slowly losing it. She could faintly hear Rick and Lori having a conversation in the background. She heard her name mentioned a few times, something about how she seemed to go emotionless after sobbing for hours.

How they had never seen the woman act like that in all the years they both had known her. Taylor wasn't sure, she was trying not to cry again. She hated crying. It was easier to show nothing, she didn't like to revert back to her old ways but that seemed to be what was happening.

Taylor got up from the ground where she was sitting to see Rick walking over to Andrea. The latter in turn pulling a gun on him. Taylor slowly walked over, the gun now being pointed to her.

"I know how the safety works." Andrea told them.

Taylor's face held no emotion as she slowly got down and sat next to the woman. Rick had slowly backed away, saying that he was sorry.