Chapter 1.14: "Gardenia Spirit"

In a big tent, a soldiers crowded the place while the generals sat on their respective position. There is also a saint man wearing a white robe standing beside the man who is sitting on the very front chair where higher rank sit. The man has black hair with a very cold green eyes, staring at those deep eyes will make you shiver.

Yes, this man sitting in a high place is the hero-sama.

They are now talking about the war with the demons. For now, their troops are keep on getting smaller. Lots of soldiers died, there is also two general who lost their head because of the higher rank servants of the demon lord. There army are getting weaker. For now, they are talking about if they're going to retreat. The generals opposed this. They must win this war, no matter what! There are also soldiers who are voicing out their thoughts about retreating.

The hero quickly dismissed the meeting. He pinch his eyebrows feeling headache for this group of scoundrel.

He stood up and walk towards the map that is on the wall.

While staring at the map and formulating a new strategy, he suddenly felt the presence of one of his shadow guard. He didn't face the shadow guard whose at the back bowing at the hero-sama.

"Did you get the information I wanted?" The hero-sama asked.

"Yes, Tsuki-sama. This is the informations you wanted." The shadow guard handed a scroll.

The hero faced his shadow guard then pick up the scroll.

"Good, you can retreat..." the shadow guard bow down again before he quickly vanish from his sight.

Tsuki quickly open the scroll and what he saw made him very flabbergasted.

"Viollette Mary Sacaria... So you're actually from a noble family. Viollette... Viollette is your name..." he suddenly smile elegantly.

"I've not seen you for so long, this time we will meet... Again..." Then a cold light flash in his eyes.

"Number 1" Hero-sama called.

The earlier shadow guard appeared again.

"Yes, Tsuki-sama. What's this subordinate must do?"

"Prepare my enrollment papers. I want it to be done tomorrow." He ordered.

"Yes, Tsuki-sama. I'll quickly work on it and report back." With that he vanished again as if he's never there.

"Viollette... Viollette..."

He called another meeting and this time he was in a very good mood so he listens to all of the complaint while his eyes held a strange light. The general and soldiers who noticed his mood felt very weird. They were all confuse, why the Hero-sama is acting strange, very strange.

**************

A big haunted mansion is located at a very isolated place. The mansion is standing there looking strong. This is a forest where people don't want to even touch or see. People fear this place because this is where the demon lord lives but at first no one really knows that the demon lord is actually hiding in this place. But now, the hero-sama discover their location so they declare war to them.

The demon lord sat on a high place where demon servants look up to him.

"My lord, we should retreat. We're extremely falling back. This servant also think that the hero side is also falling back. The hero must be thinking of retreating since we have equal power as them. If our kingdom keeps on fighting, we could fall down and trampled easily. The same as them. In the end, the result will be a draw." The 3rd rank said.